Off Topic Playground

I have been watching the latest reality show to hit the UK..I survived a zombie Apocalypse, where 12 contestants get stuck in a shopping mall for a week and are beset by zombies..they have to do tasks and try and survive.

(picking up tips obviously, can't have filthy ressers running around like they own the place)

I realised I would be bad on that show.  The contestants aren't allowed to attack the zombies, just run.  I would be grabbing the nearest crowbar or similar and smacking heads out of instinct.

I blame the Walking Dead for that.  Or Guild training.

keep practicing for the real zombie apocalypse.   

If I'd survive in the real one with the parasols the next thing would definitely get me killed.. 

I'd wait for them to kinda stop doing anything and then I'd throw out the MUAHAHAHAHAHA with my arms raised and alert every fucking zombie in a few kilometers and die a happy man. 

• Like 1

Depends on the situation.

If my family survived too, I would be doing my utmost to defend them and try to survive as a unit as long as possible.

If I was alone, I can see myself not giving a F**K and just being gung ho about things...probably wouldn't last long with that attitude though.. But I wouldn't want to become a zombie, so I guess some form of  failsafe would be needed...

Best solution would be to have a disaster list on standby... I already know where I need to go and who I need to collect in order to survive any prolonged siege against my well-being. Additionally, there are 6 apartments in my building, and I'm on the top floor. Pretty much the last meal they'd get to, so I've got time to get away ;)

Shoot, Im in the middle of nowhere surrounded by sheep.  Its like an all they can eat buffet.  I could probably just stroll on past and wave.

Plus top floor sounds good, but if the lifts are screwed and the stairwells filled...where you gonna go?  ;)

I hate that the term "double-tap" requires me to go to Urban Dictionary these days.

It used to mean "tap the joystick twice in the same direction" when fighting games were a new thing.

....and I just got back from Urban Dictionary. Net result- worse off than not knowing.

I wish you all a day as happy as mine!

F*** you and your happiness. :D I just woke up and I'm grumpy. Reading all about killing zombies in the morning and sh**.

Nah, honestly hope you two have a great day, I'm very happy for you my friend. :) Have a great great day. 

And everytime the goddamn pants run up to emphasize that figure. Those should be banned. My whole workout got ruined and I got so busted multiple times for checking her our. :D

See, I said it would be a good day! :D