Off Topic Playground

Hmm...Masters? Only 7, 9 if you count Chompy and the extra Vik. I also have Von Schill now for a Henchman. Hmm...thought I had more than that. For some reason I was thinking I had bought 10 box sets...Only 98 models total though....Guess I need at least 2 more!

Oh wait, Snowstorm and Dead rider will easily fulfill that need. :)

Right, offski now...see you all wednesday, hopefully!

See ya AB!

Good luck tomorrow man! You can do it! *puts a Luck Bunny in your pocket on the way out*

Hmmm Masters.... I have.. 6 Masters and 1 Henchmen right now. But I'm thinking of picking up Vicky, VonSchill, and maybe McMourning...

No idea how many models I have though... I've got a ton of them though.

I only have 5 masters... and no henchmen yet *hangs head in shame, holding out henchman badge and Peacebringer*

*take s the Peacebringer and hops up onto your shoulder looking it over*

Keep the badge and just work to collect more eventually ;D

Then again I don't really have that many more... though I own all the Neverborn Models released to date... *whistles*

Though Sketch it is to be expected from you. If you had less I think you would automatically lose XD

I only have 5 masters... and no henchmen yet *hangs head in shame, holding out henchman badge and Peacebringer*

Eh, you only need 2 Masters in order to earn the Henchman badge, so definitely keep that.

To be fair, I only acquired 3 of my Box sets in last month or so, LOL. And I bought the Dreamer box and associated pieces back in December, but haven't hardly done squat with them (most are not even assembled). Got a good sale deal on them, and there wasn't anything else I was interested in at the time.

Honestly, I've played nothing but my 3 Arcanist Masters up until the last 2 months, then I finally branched over to Outcasts.

*take s the Peacebringer and hops up onto your shoulder looking it over*

Keep the badge and just work to collect more eventually ;D

Then again I don't really have that many more... though I own all the Neverborn Models released to date... *whistles*

Though Sketch it is to be expected from you. If you had less I think you would automatically lose XD

Got all the neverborn masters as well, got 3 outcast, guild and arcanists and 1 resser