Off Topic Playground

That's a perfect 10 my friend.

Obviously a great judge of character, plays Gremlins, raises Belles in her free time. Now that's a lock on kind of a lady.

Ahahahaha. Yeah, obviously you'd think so. I'll tell her you said so.

Mine is only cool when she wants something. *sigh*

That sounds pretty bleak, man.

Malishots sounds like something a pair of Gremlins would use to settle arguments. I approve.

I guess it does. It's a standard 50ss game where each Master MUST have a 7ss pool at the start of the game and each SS is 1 shot of Vodka, Whiskey, Gin etc. It's pretty awesome! 

• Like 1

I guess it does. It's a standard 50ss game where each Master MUST have a 7ss pool at the start of the game and each SS is 1 shot of Vodka, Whiskey, Gin etc. It's pretty awesome! 

I'll try that for sure!

I'll try that for sure!

Not quite as messy as shot chess but still... it's fun. The last time I played the Mrs forced me into a position where I had to use 4 ss within about 10-15 minutes, it got pretty messy after that. I was so drunk by this point I threw the game because of dumb decisions but managed to pull it back to a draw. The following day I was dead to the world. :D

That does sound pretty good to me.

Btw, I really pity the fools that follow this topic and get a mail each time we post a reply here...

Btw, I really pity the fools that follow this topic and get a mail each time we post a reply here...

Oh man! They are fucked!

Not quite as messy as shot chess but still... it's fun. The last time I played the Mrs forced me into a position where I had to use 4 ss within about 10-15 minutes, it got pretty messy after that. I was so drunk by this point I threw the game because of dumb decisions but managed to pull it back to a draw. The following day I was dead to the world. :D

That sounds like your kind of evening. I will definitely play a game of that with you if I ever come to your part of world.