Off Topic Playground

Sheep "wrangler". Maybe before they get to "wrangling" they some finger waggling?

Hey, what a Welshman does in his own time is his own business. I'm not one to judge or discriminate against whatever shady activities he gets up to with the local live stock be it "wrangling" or finger wagging. 

Yeah.. perhaps something along these lines will work

GUILD ARE THE WORST FACTION IN THE GAME! (bar gremlins)

*Waits expectantly*

That will only summon Absolution Black. I'm immune to slander, because I like all the factions, I just play Guild. I slander the others for fun.

You could masquerade as a Newbie, post a rules question, then log back in and begin typing in the thread. Some people seem to think that's the best way to summon me.

• Like 2

That will only summon Absolution Black. I'm immune to slander, because I like all the factions, I just play Guild. I slander the others for fun.

You could masquerade as a Newbie, post a rules question, then log back in and begin typing in the thread. Some people seem to think that's the best way to summon me.

To be fair my post did bring you into the fray to comment on it. So I'll take that as a win. :D

Exactly. Try to answer a rules question. That summons him quite efficiently.

By chance. All by chance.

To be fair my post did bring you into the fray to comment on it. So I'll take that as a win. :D

True. Also chance. I'm only summoned by chance.

Like the Forgotten Marshal and his Student of Viscera.