Off Topic Playground

Well I believe this is just a matter of perspective. Many of our masters give you a new life in some way. Be it dressed up, be it a huge construct or anything between. I see Rezzers are the nicest faction around. We are giving life!

Just a bit more training on the Purposeful Misinterpretation and you're good to join the Guild.

(And with that Condescending Flattery, my next faction might be Outcasts.)

• Like 1

For a given definition of life... I'd almost prefer being stuck in a soulstone, lol.

What? No. You could be a pretty pretty Belle for example! Or a dog! Maybe even a Punk Zombie, the possibilities are near endless.

So what are your next masters on the list?

I have probably Kirai who will make the cut. After that I should probably put McCabe together. I am a bit wary of putting together the smoke Tara as I have no idea what to do with the translucent plastics or how to base that thing..

So what are your next masters on the list?

I still have McMourning to build, but I think the next Master will be Hoffman. I'm waiting for either Peacekeeper or Wardens to come out in plastic, because I don't want to buy Ramos.

Morning all. 

Activity in this topic, smell of bad coffee. Looks like it's monday. 

On the topic of masters, I'm most likely excited for non-exclusive Tara and Hamelin box sets. On master box sets I need to get... I think Zoraida currently tops the list. 

Hello all, hope you had a good weekend. I did!  I got pretty drunk Friday whilst at a friend's birthday drinking session at the local pub. I was on a REAL tasty beer called Devil's Backbone American IPA. T'was awesome stuff! Although due to this beer I had to call Saturday a write off! I suppose they call it Devil's Backbone for a reason! 

*Patiently awaits alcoholic comments from Dirial*