Off Topic Playground

(Anecdote: When I started to study psychology, my friedns and I used the 7 deadly sins as a personality scale. Each had to measure the others in the degree each sin played a role in their life. For fun. Psychologists are strange.)

You don't say?

Then we would probably need to rebrand Dirial because Guildy is a faction not a model characteristics. What would he be though..?

Dirial the Proxy? The Lawyer? No I got! Dirial the stalker!

That freaking Guildy follows me everywhere...

Better clear that Stalked conditon some time :D

Kinda interested why you two seem to agree on Pride. 

Kinda interested why you two seem to agree on Pride. 

Two words: Condescending Flattery.

Though pride is a dirty Guildie and I wouldn't wish that upon you.

FBC3qtM.gif

Pride is an Outcast. Greed is the Guildy.

They are most likely sold in one expensive crew box and I am not sure do I want any of them, let alone all of them, so I am just not interested.

There are so many other models from wave 1, wave 2 and now wave 3 that I await, that I don't really care for the band. :P

Two words: Condescending Flattery.

How could I forget?

You really are good at remembering such complicated things. You will be ready to leave the Guild in no time!

And we all have a bit of Greed in us. Don't we want all the models? (And yeah, Greed is Guild)

The Band is cool

Dirial: great gif, that's a great episode too. :D

Just woke up a while ago. Damn tired. Other than that quite okay. Got my dead Rider to a really good point yesterday.

How's things with you edonil? How'd the date go?

Tired and annoyed with work, lol. Slow and boring night. Otherwise, I'm doing okay. The date went well. :) Saw Chappie (surprisingly a lot better than I expected, have to admit) and then we went to a restaurant and chatted for a few hours, lol. How was your weekend?

• Like 1

Yeah it is. Really digging it. In the very beginning, we just started. Just searching for the missing parts of the Hatter.

Not really. I assembled Jaakuna. I should finish basing my Kirai crew so I could begin painting them. I'd also need to paint the Rogue Necro.

Always interesting seeing how different people do the assembly/paint process. I know people where those are treated as two separate models to be worked on, others where they build the bases at the same time as the model, and a few other timelines for it.