Off Topic Playground

ok, I am suffering from plastic withdrawal syndrome..

I want my new crew sets in my LGS...does anyone know if there are issues in general with these sets or just hold ups in shipping etc.

The dreamer (isn't released in Uk until 9th March I think?)

Leveticus

Von Schill

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/106999-release-delays/ based on what Aaron said here I guess just the shipping issues in 'Murica

ok, I am suffering from plastic withdrawal syndrome..

I want my new crew sets in my LGS...does anyone know if there are issues in general with these sets or just hold ups in shipping etc.

The dreamer (isn't released in Uk until 9th March I think?)

I have Leveticus in the mail, ordered from the UK, so I would say that isn't an isseu.

Dreamer is most likely stuck on ship

I've got a Leve waiting at my LGS for me to pick up but I don't want it without the Deso Engine so they are holding it for me. My LGS are pretty awesome like that. 

Actually my LGS is also pretty awesome.  He had boxes of Lady J and the Viks back when there was a problem with getting them (pre xmas).  He put them to one side as I asked him if I could get them for a mate who was desperate to have them.  He held them for two weeks until I could get the funds to pay for them!

So I do feel I need to support him as much as possible.  I have no doubt I could get these crews off ebay or similar but want to spend my money there!