Off Topic Playground

Nice.  Not played her much, well only a couple of times I guess but she rocks.

Prefer Dita though.

Close one between those two. The fluff makes the difference. Dita rocks, but Criid is the only one in the Guild besides Lucius who has a shady agenda. I like shady agendas.

Colette? 

Tough question though, I have quite a few.. But if I had to pick one.. Seamus. 

I kinda like seamus.  But I have great plans for his crew when I can get my painting mojo on.   Behold The Lucky Charms Crew!

(basically Seamus, CK, Sybelle..then a mixture of Doxies and belles each ones dress painted in one colour of the rainbow)

I kinda like seamus.  But I have great plans for his crew when I can get my painting mojo on.   Behold The Lucky Charms Crew!

(basically Seamus, CK, Sybelle..then a mixture of Doxies and belles each ones dress painted in one colour of the rainbow)

You gotta post that up then! 

Absolution: Why Justice? 

Also did you mean fluff wise or gameplay wise? Well it's Seamus anyway.. :D

She was my first master in 1st ed.

She was the first master I got in plastic.

She is kinda simple to use but can be effective.  Plus the models rock, she is an Amazonian goddess.  She has red hair.

My girlfriend told me she's gonna dye her hair and asked whether to dye it brown, black or red. 

I tried to keep a cool face while answering "I don't know.. Maybe red?" then it was totally fubar'd by this:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

There are reasons why almost all of my female mini's have red hair....

I don't go much for specific colors. I'm firmly in the all women are beautiful camp in that regard.

Also, I don't bring my preferences into my minis much. Don't know why. I find the characters more interesting if I stick to realistic variety...? Doesn't make much sense.

Lol, to be honest..my first love was a 5'11" redhead !! 

It wasn't that bad though because eI am 6'7"!!

I admit, I have no idea how tall that is.

me and zFiend.

or me and Lady J?

I need to know before I either hurl, or nod...

I recommend hurling.