Off Topic Playground

Ugh, I have...pretty much an entire Kings of War army to paint before the 3rd weekend of May. I'm running 3 Werewolf Troops not only because I like using them, but because it means 450 points out of 1000 is covered by 9 models, so less to paint.

I only own 3 of the official Mantic models, which will be painted like the Werewolves from the game Altered Beast- gold, brown, and minty green! The other 6- well, I have accumulated a bunch of Rackham Wolfen, about ten metal and a f---ton of plastic ones. Still have to decide which ones I want to use.

Also looking forward to getting Wrath of Kings on the table.

Does no one like chili cheese fries- er, sorry, chili cheese chips? One variation that's becoming more popular here is barbecue fries- take the fries/chips, top them with cheese and slow-roasted pulled pork or beef brisket and barbecue sauce. It's basically the "'Murica!" version of poutine- I think Americans heard about poutine, thought "well, we like the fried potatoes and the cheese, but why stop at beef gravy when you can add actual meat?"

Good morning, you fine, honourable gentlemen!

And morning, zFiend!

Evening folks, how goes?

Well, pretty well, I suppose. Lots of activity in the forums while I slept the sleep of the just. Trying to catch up now.

LOL. No love lost here... yeah, the forum became very active while I slept. The poetry thread was something else, lol.

What do you mean, was? Once the muse strikes me, I'll be back in there. And just wait for PoemDragoon to wake up!

ZFiend, you're not a muse, so put away that bludgeon.

Yesterday, I finally sorted out the wedding cake and the health insurance issues. I have to do some chores today, like vacuuming and doing dishes, and cleaning the bathroom... Also, I have dance lessons in the evening.

All that pales in comparison to the one thing that will really define my day: THIS.

Can't wait to dig into it.