Off Topic Playground

Hahah I am friendly compared to this Guildie. :D

See, I'm the nice face of the Guild. I go to the newbie forums and make a case for us.

He is the iron fist of the Guild. He is what you get for not heeding my friendly advice.

Guys... we have a serious problem. We have spent so much time on this thread today I think we've racked up at least 5 or 6 extra pages. We need to find some other way to kill time :D

I thought this was the good way to kill time? Not derailing something serious and all?

Also, I'd really love to discuss the Guild beta, but there's nobody there. Aside from zFiend and you, and you're both... prejudiced.

Work?

Yup... Work, coutning down the minutes until home time at this point. 22 to go! 

I thought this was the good way to kill time? Not derailing something serious and all?

Also, I'd really love to discuss the Guild beta, but there's nobody there. Aside from zFiend and you, and you're both... prejudiced.

Fair point! Also I'm not prejudiced, I own all the Guild Masters in plastic. I like Guild, just prefer Outcasts. It's just more fun ripping on the Guild :D

Right, i'm off. 

last one out switch off the lights, lock up and please drag zFiend outside.

*like*

I don't think that's possible, not without bait. Let's grab one of the new guys from the Intro's threads and use them for bait. Saying that I'm off soon as well so it's not my problem! :D