Off Topic Playground

And...running calibration, the camera was knocked out of alignment along with the gain being all screwed up. Yay modern technology.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Okay, this is very, very cool. What an awesome performance:

Ok, busy busy busy!

As you know my gaming has been Warmachine centred the past few months so having a blast collecting painting and the odd game or two.

But since Christmas I have been looking at starting a Kill Team for 40K of Black Templars.

And then Dwarfs are released next month for Fantasy.

And I think this next month I will invest in at least one crew for 'faux. Most likely the Viks at the moment, but maybe Lady J.

How's things with the guys here?

Holy crap you're painting, lol. Need to put up some photos, my friend! Enjoying playing the game, then?

Oh, not too bad. It's been quiet in the morning lately, much more active late at night. I'm only up right now because I stubbornly want to finish this scene today, lol.

I'd definitely toss in a vote for those two. The Viks have one of the best totems of all time (Student is adorable) and the Lady J box is also very pretty. Plus, both are fun to play.

Well, I already have all the previous Lady J releases so as she is my favourite I will get her eventually.

But I do like the look of the Viks and also their playstyle.

I may also invest later down the line in other crews as and when..

At least I have a LGS on my doorstep right now.

And as for pics, may see if I can do something next moment of spare time I have lol..

Opened last fall.

But If things go ok, I will be moving further away around April/May. Still within a short bus ride of it though so that will be ok! Looking at buying our first house..eeek!

Anyway, better go and do some tax returns lol...

Will try and get back on more often, but I know you have my email lol!