Off Topic Playground

Hey guys! So I'm helping out wiyh decorating at the church for Christmas and a local florist delivered a beautiful altar arrangement. As soon as the delivery girl is out of earshot the chancel ladies start stocking stuff to it and complaining about how it wasn't what they'd expected at all! So there's three of them and I'm there because I was helping to put lights on the tree and they start sticking these big (I mean like 12" around big) red balls on it they get one where 2 of the three like it, even though it's now the only thing you see because it overwhelms everything else in the arrangement, and suddenly it's the only solution to the "problem" that is acceptable. Heaven forbid they try anything else! They've also stick another half a dozen of the ugly things on it, then a bunch of little ones too! The lady Who is in charge overall of decorations is going to ticked if they actually glue the things on.

I hate art by committee with old church ladies. Always turns out hideous.

~Swings in followed by a regular assortment of Gothic Showgirls that all strangely look like the late Showgirl #66~

Afternoon and happy weekend to all!

Also, don't worry about the girls all looking like #66, Nicodem gave them a little work ;)

And now... It's booze time!

~Lies under the Ale Monolith with mouth open and starts to drink heartily~

OH! And before I| forget, I have now finished painting my Viks box, Vanessa and Colette Avatar, plus I took time out to paint and base a custom order for a Hoarcat Pride (it only took about 2 hours total to do, so not bad). Next on my list of minis to paint... ORKS! HA! Yeah, that'll be the day, they've been waiting for me to paint more than 2500 points of them for eons so they can stay waiting, I have been promising to finish painting my Deathwing for a while no, or maybe get some more zombies and survivors done (as if painting 1150 zombies and 60 survivors already this year wasn't enough, heheh).

Edited by LonelyPath

It's a bit of a 'love it or hate it' show I've found. Personally, I find it to be one of the best stories from American television. Most of the people who don't like it tend to be big fans of Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined). I've found few people who liked both.

Time off? Nice! I get a week off myself, thankfully. We'll see if I can manage to do anything fun with it, but I don't think I'm going to have as much control over my life schedule as I'd like...

Got any fun plans?