Off Topic Playground

I'm sure I'll be fine. So where is that Lady of the guild? She swooshes in, hugs and then swooshes out.....

Far too much swooshing for one person.....

Tis lunch time for her AB. Its nearly noon here after all ;)

@Elril: Ahh the vicious cycle.... ouch man. *hands you a hammer*

Morning all! While it is barely still morning here....LOL

Trying to make it through this Mon(Tues)day. Have a killer headache this morning, and I didn't even do ANY drinking over the weekend. Allergies or something. Driving me nuts and making it hard to read the darn computer screen. Hoping lunch in a few will help it.

@ Abs: sorry to hear things are complicated with the wife and little one, but sounds like it should all work out. Nice to know that giving birth has become SO well studied over the years, that doctors know how to handle pretty much anything. So no worries. :)

@ Abs: sorry to hear things are complicated with the wife and little one, but sounds like it should all work out. Nice to know that giving birth has become SO well studied over the years, that doctors know how to handle pretty much anything. So no worries. :)

Cheers! I just think that myself and my wife seem to be determined to make the health professionals work hard for their money, as no-one else we know has had this trouble, some have never heard of it!!

But yes, they certainly know their stuff, so we need to trust their judgement!

Well, its time for me to go again, so fare thee well!

Looks like I may miss out on the 7000th post?

Who will get it this time?

My money's on KArn...he has a record of ninja'ing this stuff!!

Cya AB! Have a good evening and best of luck to you man.

Eh who knows =) Fell still has my Ninja powers and wont give them back >.>

Bad day?

Where on earth did you find a snowball? And its not good to antagonise the bear....

I hope you can run fast...

I'm throwing them at you

Chocobo's not antagonizing me today.

:angel:

Theres still time! ;)

It's more fun to antagonizing you ;)

Well, its time for me to go again, so fare thee well!

Looks like I may miss out on the 7000th post?

Who will get it this time?

My money's on KArn...he has a record of ninja'ing this stuff!!

Bye AB's

*walks in, picks Karn up, sits him on Sketch's chest; gives Elril a hammer, warns him what will happen if it gets anywhere near Sketch; pets Sketch on the head* Its not ALL bad, silly bear :) *checks to make sure he still has blood in his hands* ooo... I'm getting good at this :angel:

*walks in, picks Karn up, sits him on Sketch's chest; gives Elril a hammer, warns him what will happen if it gets anywhere near Sketch; pets Sketch on the head* Its not ALL bad, silly bear :) *checks to make sure he still has blood in his hands* ooo... I'm getting good at this :angel:

*Blinks and looks down at Sketch*

Sooooo not my idea....

*looks to Fell with Doe eyes*

Why?

Wisconsin, north central united states. and yes we get occasional hot, sunny days between rain storms. pfft, you call this a hammer? Not to be derogatory, but if you can hand it easily to me, it isn't what I am looking for... maul or sledge is closer to what I meant. I am about to get all "office space" on that damn thing...

*smiles sweetly at Karn* You're bigger than me :angel:

*turns to looks sternly at Sketch* You're focusing on the wrong thing. Too many mind.

*smiles at elril* trust me, that'll do the trick... just don't point it at anyone when you push that button....

Ahh... good point... you owe me though.

*winks at Fell and looks down to Sketch* Sorry man, she has spoken.

@Elril: Go for it! I've always wanted to do that on an infuriating machine.