Off Topic Playground

Sure, I'll let you know. I'm really slow and not very good yet. I keep forgetting triggers and upgrades and all sorts of stuff!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I'm kinda gamed out tonight though, and busy tomorrow. And alllllll week...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Also... What is vassal exactly?

It's a program that lets you play online on a digital map, with a digital deck and everything. Takes a little getting used to I hear, but effective for playing people who are too far to visit!

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Also, my finger now stings a little. fortunately, despite bleeding a lot its not a big cut and its on the side of my finger, by the nail (which is what stopped it being a deep cut it seems!) so it doesn't even get in the way!

Good grief, regnak! How've you been??

Well I knew this place wouldn't survive without me... so thought I would honour you all with my presence! :)

Please place all your shiney offerings to your illustrious leader in the corner over there! :)

I'm good Sir, finally got a new laptop and stuff has calmed down at work a bit now... so I is back to stay and rule you underlings once more! :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Holy crap! It's the Gremlin! Quick, hide all the valuables! :-P

But wouldn't that mean hiding me? ;)

Good to see you back, wondered what happened to ya. And on that note, I need to get in a quick nap, lol. Catch you at a later time! (waves) Just wanted to make sure I said hi while you were here.

Ah... I see my power over you is still working.. I stopped you from what you planned to do for a good few minutes there... yes, yes... I give you permission to return to what you were doing... :)

Sleep good.. your praises have been noted ;)

Woo, new technology!

I wouldn't put anything in that corner though, we're still not sure what that dark stain is.

Ah.. sorry about that... someone appears to have moved the kings litter tray!

Oh and Mako, loving your models good sir, been looking at your thread. Very nice. One day I may let you try and capture my splendor in a painting... you know.. the classy kinda stuff... sitting topless on my throne while Edonil fans me and Fell feeds me grapes! :)

Thanks, I try to splat paint about in a vaguely useful way *grin*

I'm not sure the canvas could handle your gloriousness, it might split and burn with the effort!

One day though, I'll be allowed back from exile and might make it to a UK event. Maybe. lol

There's a wave 2? What of? :-P

I dunno, I'm just going to enjoy a pleasant surprise when it appears, since it'll turn up only when Justin is happy and has time to post it. Which at a guess is going to be sometime between 12 EST (1700 GMT) and 00 EST (0500 GMT on tuesday), assuming a 9-9 workday, so I'm not holding my breath!