Off Topic Playground

*raises hand* That'd be me! Its okay though, I play Deadlands... we use dice AND cards :D

Well... at least she has good taste in games that use Dice XD

Speaking of that.. I finished making 8 decks of Dice Cards last night, all d6's. Going to use them next time I play a D6 game and see what people say.

You... Capoeira222 (my real life beau)... my father (mostly 'cause he's a police officer and is very protective.....) :D

Oooh your beau is a henchman! And regards to your father.

;)

ooc: sorry Abs, you wont be here when I hit 500... it's lunch time. I will see you tomorrow. to everyone else: I'll be back in an hour... :D

Awwwww. Still, have fun, hope its a good one! :)

i heard somewhere, if you say "egg" 10 times in the mirror, ab stays gittery pink forever..

*crunch crunch*

Nah, its a lie. Its 1000 times I'm sure!

Interesting....what do you say Eggy AB?

See above ^^

Oh my god Lobo! It's PERFECT *gushes* Can we paint it Blue?

Oooh, sorry, I should've been more clear. Said drawing was just the only way I could bring something into the house to show you.

Ze cannon iz alreedee zitting outzide!

(sorry, felt more dramatic with the accent)

Oh, and of course it's blue! All Arcani....errr Architectual Assets are always blue. It just fits better.

Oooh, sorry, I should've been more clear. Said drawing was just the only way I could bring something into the house to show you.

Ze cannon iz alreedee zitting outzide!

(sorry, felt more dramatic with the accent)

Oh, and of course it's blue! All Arcani....errr Architectual Assets are always blue. It just fits better.

s'alright, we don't actually mind Finger wigglers. Well, we tolerate them. At least you aren't Filthy, like them ressers! ;)

Speaking of which, where'd Spoon go?

#looks around anxiously, listening for the sound of shuffling feet#

:bitchslap

:blackeye:

Only Joking. I don't do any fighting. At least the Pinkness has worn off now. I may actually go and try and post something sensible on another thread.....

#Leaves note saying back in 1min!#

Muhahahaa! *plots while you are out of the thread*