Off Topic Playground

XD Like Humpty Dumpty appearing in all the scenes in Puss in Boots!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

and now ya'll have lost me...

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

*joins Shine's character behind a barrel*

Are there two conversations going on in this thread or three, or one? *head throbs*

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

XD Like Humpty Dumpty appearing in all the scenes in Puss in Boots!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

and now ya'll have lost me...

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

*joins Shine's character behind a barrel*

oops...I think ITs gonna happen....

Anyway, now the sanity meter is coming back to normal levels, what is new in everyone's worlds?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Ok, reality check.

Please circle things that are real, cross out things that are fictional and draw a quadrangle around those you've never heard of:

Hippos

Christmas Pudding

The Kraken

Peanuts

Sharshanks, Lord of Eurasia

The Roman Empire

Pocket Watches

Tooth Fairies

Is it bad I have drawn a quadrangle around all of them?

Ok, reality check.

Please circle things that are real, cross out things that are fictional and draw a quadrangle around those you've never heard of:

Hippos

Christmas Pudding

The Kraken

Peanuts

Sharshanks, Lord of Eurasia

The Roman Empire

Pocket Watches

Tooth Fairies

Isn't the Tooth Fairy a Serial Killer? Or maybe it's just a goblin of some type with a small hammer.. whatever they are probably real.