Off Topic Playground

I don't think there were any extra mods other than the Wyrd guys before, we've been deputised to help keep the forums calmer.

Or because the guys at Wyrd got far too drunk and came up with the daftest idea they could think of lol

seems to be directed at the division between the 1.5'ers and the 2.0'ers. Guess there's been some mudd-slinging in some of the threads that I don't frequent.

Ed>> I did get your story in my inbox, but haven't as yet had a chance to read it. I'll set aside a bit of time this weekend and give it a read, and possibly some decent feedback.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

New house rule,.. mako's only allowed to ban people who are better at painting then he is,.. *grin*

love that movie.

lol my littlest sister just totally freaked. She thought school started monday, turns out it's just registration. lol

Mom: "Are you guys going to school together on monday?"

Sister: "Wait... it's monday?!"

Mom: "Yep"

Sister: "blaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

Mom:"What? Just registration!"

Sister: *weird grunt noise*

wow,.. over 8,000 views on my garage thread. But I don't thin k there's that many people on the site. So,.. maybe 20 people checking it 400 times each? Though, I think it counts for each time to click a page, so if one person reads it from the beginning, it'll add a 20+ count for just that one person,..

And here I was, thinking I was popular,...