Off Topic Playground

Blast it! Now I'll have to set them up again...

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

On the other hand, the test cast of my harpy is done. Not perfect, the resin needs more degassing (i.e. some rather than none, lol) and I need to adjust a vent or two, but it's pretty close. Should get a new one done tomorrow or Saturday, ready for the sculpting contest to end.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

How's the day been, chika?

~Wakes up in my comfy chair wondering why there's a bear trap on my lap~

Mako, you put this one here or was it one of the girls?

~carefully moves it aside and notices the Ale Monolith surrounded by similar traps~

Okay, now I know the girls are messing with us!

Sorry I've not been about much in here, been busy painting miniatures again. Just when I thought I was finally free of painting Grey Knights for 40k (and Red Skull Nazis for Bolt Action plus more zombies and survivors) I got commissioned to paint 20 of the blighters for someone else! At least they only wanted tabletop standard though, still meant 3 levels of highlighting and shading though, lol. I don't do tabletop standard! Then again I rarely accept commissions.

~Sends a girl to get me a pint from the Ale Monolith whilst I watch Showgirl 66's younger sister setting off all the traps Mako laid out with a long stick~

Well, at least she's not hurling them at us like her older sister would have, but Fell and Abs saw to her, they hanged her, shot her, etc. She died eventually. Last I heard she's hanging out with Molly in the Quarantine Zone seeing what happens when you sew 13 Teddies and 83 Doxies together...

It's been a day. That's about all I can say about it. How are you? Did you get to do Science!! today?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Also I appear to be hallucinating... I thought I saw something run down my arm but there's no sign of anything....

Hey Path, good to see you again!

You'll never escape the grey knights and Nazis you know, they're like cockroaches for being persistent.

I spent the afternoon preparing for an experiment tomorrow, instead of doing actual Science! . But tomorrow there'll be some science going about hopefully.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Huh, I thought I'd shut the invisible mice back in their cage. It's so hard to keep track of them all...