Off Topic Playground

*mutters something from his perch before a spray of 0's and 1's from his labtop go flying off all over the thread* Oh dear god! The bits!

They have gotten loose! Get them quickly!

*watches as they start to flip each other* Oh no! They are doing Binary Math!

Quietly leans back on hidden chair , thinking I have to asked karn to make a beer monolith .

*looks up from under the blanket*

Will take a while and the problem is, its hard to get multiple kinds into one Monolith... possibly harder then Pie. I can look into it... hmmmm *rubs beard* I have an idea..... *goes back under the blanket*

As long as it's not any of that weak Budweiser or clone of Budweiser stuff.

Ugh, yuck. I don't know how people drink that crap. Then again, I don't drink to get drunk. I drink because I actually like the taste of some of the beers. Hmm...speaking of which, tonight might be a good evening for painting and a Blue Moon. :)

If I'm thirsty and there is nothing else I will drink Budweiser, but I consider it a soft drink like shandy.

I do find the American attitude to drink funny. Wizards of the Coast have said that Friday Night Magic has to be on Friday, Over here kids are in the pubs from about 14 years old so I know that our LGS owner is finding it almost impossible to get enough players to sanction it on Friday.

Edited by Ratty

If I'm thirsty and there is nothing else I will drink Budweiser, but I consider it a soft drink like shandy.

I do find the American attitude to drink funny. Wizards of the Coast have said that Friday Night Magic has to be on Friday, Over here kids are in the pubs from about 14 years old so I know that our LGS owner is finding it almost impossible to get enough players to sanction it on Friday.

I remember play FNM, it was away on a Wednesday though

I only drink shitty "beer" when it's all there is... I usually drink Woodchuck (technically a cider) or guiness... I like stouts and other darker beers... Don't like pale ales... With a couple of exceptions...

Oooh, have you ever combined a cider like Woodchuck with Guinness?? I forget what the local place called it, but was quite good. Guinnes is often a tad too bitter for my tastes, but combined with the cider it was awesome.

I like the cider stuff too, but gotta watch that stuff. Very easy to drink WAY too much, since it doesn't really taste like alcohol.