Off Topic Playground

That Jailbird Mecha looks good. Looks more like a Penitent Engine than the one GW released, phaw good stuff! Raging Heroes do make some lovely models though, might be high time I invested in some!

Well time here has been spent painting zombies, more survivors, another Nemesis Dreadknight, 10 more Deathwing, 2 Inquisitors, 5 Grey Knight terminators, a Watcher in the Dark and some other things. 9 zombies and 4 survivors on my painting tray right now and after that it's the turn of the Oiran (so Colette doesn't feel left out after me painting lots of minis and none of them being for her).

And now to the Ale Monolith!!!

Hullo. How is everyone? I feel like I've been run over by a truck, shoveled In the back and run through a meat grinder. Best part? Pt test tomorrow! The warmup we were doing before prt today left me feeling like I was going to pass out. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

What's watcher in the dark, path? Sounds interesting. Also difficult to sculpt since its in the dark... How does one sculpt "dark"?

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I suppose you could sculpt a couple of rocks leaning agains each other and leave it solid underneath with a vague shape sort of visible...

so then, 5 prime and sand sessions later, I think I have it mostly where I want it,.. and the majority of the visable imperfections sanded out and smoothed over. Now, just to let it and dry for a short bit, and then, on to airbrushing!!!

In the meantime though,.. I think lunch may well be in order,..