Off Topic Playground

hmmm... maybe not Von Schill... but I bet they would be awesome together... Freikorps and Cult of Winter..... just evil... *walks away to sit in a corner to think on this*

Freikorps i will agree with M'lady, but Finger wagglers?

#remembers Colette crew on desk at home#

Yep, finger wagglers could work.....

OK, Sketch....Tina it is......

Or Freikorps..... DARNITT!! I can't decide...

Soulstones have yet to be determined. We normally play @ 35 though.

Lilith Nursery list? 10 tots + cherub?

Dreamer Special? 3 Teddies + 3 daydreams?

Ohh or maybe Zoraida the Wicked Doll launch Platform. Zoraida + Wicked Dolls + Stitched Togethers.

*walks away to sit in a corner to think on this*

*climbs onto your head and sits there like a Hat*

*grabs Karn's tale as it swishes in her face* How would I deal with that..? hmmmmm

*wiggles tail in your grip and leans down to whisper in your ear*

joins KArn in grumbling.... bet he has Guild Hounds too...

Don't know... he didn't mention any Guild masters... but I bet he could... and more *nods*

LOS killers... I HATE the trapper D:

after gathering the minions I wanted (everything but the Watchers) I had 8ss left... so I could grab Nino (but I'd rather run two Austringers) or one of the other Ortegas... Or the executioner... but they weren't really what I wanted...

If I used all 8ss (two DM or WS or GG) I would only have a starting pool of 4... And since I haven't played Criid at all yet, I'd rather have more SS and not use them than have fewer and need them. So I ended up with two watchers.

Criid, Judge, Hopkins, Two Watchers and Three Stalkers maybe... hmmmm.......... *tucks Karn's tail behind her ear like a stray lock of hair*

*Grins and continues to whisper in your ear, tip of his tail wiggling now and then*

Just have to not rely on blast damage against the freikorps...

Brb in a bit all, gotta go track down someone.

LOS killers... I HATE the trapper D:

after gathering the minions I wanted (everything but the Watchers) I had 8ss left... so I could grab Nino (but I'd rather run two Austringers) or one of the other Ortegas... Or the executioner... but they weren't really what I wanted...

If I used all 8ss (two DM or WS or GG) I would only have a starting pool of 4... And since I haven't played Criid at all yet, I'd rather have more SS and not use them than have fewer and need them. So I ended up with two watchers.

Yes...use the Constructs, Fell. Feel the power of the Constructs flowing through you....

Oh sorry, got confused there for a second.

@ Sketch: Finger Wagglers! Oh, also: you suck! (re: Snow Storm) LOL :vb_tongue: