Off Topic Playground

O.O Holy crap, that is an awesome plot I have to toss at you lot with some tweaks... check this out, guys:

In a major city, a series of brutal murders occurs every three nights. The first murder was followed, three days later, by another three murders. Those murders were followed, three days later, by nine more murders. It’s the first night of the cycle, and the city’s residents are panicking as they expect 27 more murders to take place in two days’ time.

Quite true, quite true... wonder if I can work in a singing telegram...

Anyway, I now have something to focus Elle on- rewriting that plot and fleshing it out.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

And there's a character that's going to make it's way into any DnD game I run- the arch-wizard who always, always turns someone into a frog and is an ally.

I'm still only going the books for Warzone... I have 3 armies from the first run of it I can use and since there really isn't any benifit to go higher since they aren't giving any extras is why I'm staying at that level...

Indeed, and it's very pricey for those of us not in the UK. I'm currently looking at rulebook, Dark Legion starter, Necromutant troop box, and the exclusive Doomtrooper. That'll give me the grunts I need to go with all my DL big baddies. I have enough for now to play small games, and if I really want more, the bag of 80 troops from 2nd Edition Warzone at Prince August's website is the best deal going.

One of my biggest problems, too many RPG's and nobody who wants to play them.....
This, plus lack of time. I am glad Alas Vegas is intended to be played in 4 sessions total- might actually be able to get through a full run of that one.

So instead of working on my 15mm stuff for Nashcon, I got my unit card design off the ground for Kings of War. Hoping I can do something similar and smaller for Mighty Armies.

The GF was evil this morning- she just pointed this out. It might render one of my project ideas moot: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fantasy-warriors-dawn-of-new-heroes?c=home. Said project was to adapt several ideas from the old version into Kings of War.

I ran a Malifaux demo for a new player running Lacroix last Thursday. He seemed to enjoy it even though we only got through 3 turns. I wasn't exactly playing hard but Pere Ravage managed to blow up almost my entire crew except Rasputina herself! *grin*

Indeed, and it's very pricey for those of us not in the UK. I'm currently looking at rulebook, Dark Legion starter, Necromutant troop box, and the exclusive Doomtrooper. That'll give me the grunts I need to go with all my DL big baddies. I have enough for now to play small games, and if I really want more, the bag of 80 troops from 2nd Edition Warzone at Prince August's website is the best deal going.

I finally decided to back Warzone because it should give me a game I can get regular games with. I'm currently getting the Capitol Starter and Mitch Hunter & Pride, plus some other Capitol units once I see the renders. It's funny because the moment I saw the artwork for Capitol (I'm guessing from one of the previous editions) I said "ugh! I'll never get them" and now they are the best looking faction imo =] Also, once someone (maybe me) picks up Bauhaus every faction will be represented at my club, which is nice considering they all play space marines for 40K ;)

Only problem is that I'm backing Arena Rex heavily and also backing Myth at $100, so there's a good chanc that if I can't raise the money something is going to have to take a hit. Doesn't help that I know zippidy-dooda about Confrontation Phoenix.

Ha! I win! Although not the post count... gonna clock in one short for post 46,000... :(

Anyway, here's the starting point for the plot that you guys are going to get to know.

In a major city, a series of brutal murders occurs every three nights. The first murder was followed, three days later, by another three murders. Those murders were followed, three days later, by nine more murders. It’s the first night of the cycle, and the city’s residents are panicking as they expect 27 more murders to take place in two days’ time.