Off Topic Playground

Afternoon all!

Had a couple of good games of 40k on Saturday to test out my Escalation army for this weekend (found out it needed more models in it, lol) and subjected my roleplaying group to more zombie hell yesterday. In fact 1 character was so punished during the session that he's uncovered a past life of being a Viking. Yeah, he got a little unhinged, but that's what happens when you get a complete coward hiding from a horde of zombies that took 17 hours to finish passing them. Wouldn't have been so bad, but the 5 characters were spread out across 3 vehicles, heheheh.

Pretty fun first go at Dead of Winter. I've decided not to try and get in half games before store close next time though, the two turn rush to grab achievements felt a bit off to me post games. And with my relatively small number of people Its not like anyone could argue they got less games in, everyone gets the same!

But otherwise quite fun and Mako won a thing. Scary I know.

Im back on to working on the star. The quality of this kit never ceases. Not quite sure if the quality equals the horrendous price tag, but fine if you treat it as the old idea of forge world: "kit you dont need, but once in awhile nice to get one to spend a lot of time on something of exceptional quality"

At the moment? Waking up, and guesstimating my Malifaux collection...I think I forgot some stuff somewhere while doing that math, though. (shrug) Regardless, too much stuff, lol. Not looking forward to driving to work tonight... snowstorm made the roads horrible apparently. Going to be away from the computer for a bit, need to finish getting ready for work.