Off Topic Playground

Still not as a busy as it was back in the heyday when I joined. Then there were wild parties each night and the place was a mess when I came in each morning. I think a lot of that must have been Hayzel's fault.

Probably, that sounds like her.

Haven't seen any of the Walking Dead, honestly. Not a big zombie fan.

Too much sci-fi seems that way these days. I guess it's just a lot cheaper to make if all the characters sit about complaining about things.

Rather than grand adventures to far off places with the occasional dramatic turn which works because it doesn't happen every episode (like Doctor Frasiers death in SG1), we seem to just have day to day misery with every character being so damaged that they're unlikeable with the occasional happy moment.

Lol,you guys!

Lost was a program I really enjoyed...to be fair it had its weird moments when you did think the writers had lost the plot..but i have now watched the whole lot through again and honestly, it does actually become a lot clearer!

Heroes was good for a season but then went up its own...

Shame, as the premise was really good.

And sci-fi these days is just dross in general..same old cliches rehashed in a slightly different style..Havent really found a new sci-fi show i have stuck with past two episodes.

I am also current;ly in creation overdrive, but mine is writing up notes for a All Flesh campaign that's kicking off soon. The campaign's seen so many incarnations as I've created it, but I think I have finally hit a winner with the open plan story I've come up with this time. The players have completes control without even realising it, saves me a heck of alot of work, heheh :P

same as me

Bobby Noooooooo! :(

still sad

but it looks like hes still around in another form....

And knowing this programme and the fact they have confirmed a season 8!! , bobby may even be brought back somehow ....after all, with witches demons etc, anythings possible!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

and the release schedule looks like i'm gonna be broke....

ah well...