Off Topic Playground

@Karn: I am immune to your tickle attack... when you're not hunting you simply can't reach ;)

@Lobo: *whistles innocently*

@Karn: All the TPS reports need to have a cover sheet? Did you not get the memo? I'll have another one sent to you, mkay?

LOL

I actually DO have to create a TPS here at work from time to time. Test Project Sheet. No joke. Well, I half wonder if someone didn't create it that way as a joke at some point. But, totally cracked me up when I saw it the first time. :)

*jumps into pillow fort with Chocobo to hide*

*sticks fingers out just barely, and waggles them*

*peeks between pillows, then begins cackling nearly uncontrollably as Sketch's fur on his back begins to stand on end from static electricity*

*yawns and squishes Karn into a more comfortable pillow* Nap time soon... I hope :\

*Is squished into a pillow*

A what, 2 hour nap before off to your other job? Hopefully you get some rest and feel better Fell =)

*Pets your head gently*

careful, Lobo... you don't want to start something you can't finish...

*snickers* Finger Wiggler gonna lose his fingers if he keeps that up.

like an hour and a half... i'm hoping some will be better than none...

*nods* Hopefully it will help and you will be better rested =)

if you promise not to move too much or digest too loudly *holds brownie out to Karn*

I promise =D

*takes brownie carefully and slowly gnaws on it, not moving much and being quite. Drapes a wing over Fell's face to block out the light*

mmm what happened to AB? Did he head home for the evening already? )=

# wanders in in a foul mood, grumbling about stupid clients who ring just before i go home and want me to sort out their freakin mess that means i am in work for an hour longer than i should be, and do i get any thanks....no #

#can't be bothered to wave so sits on chair an pours a cup of tea from the monolith#

# wanders in in a foul mood, grumbling about stupid clients who ring just before i go home and want me to sort out their freakin mess that means i am in work for an hour longer than i should be, and do i get any thanks....no #

#can't be bothered to wave so sits on chair an pours a cup of tea from the monolith#

Ahhhh so thats what happened, that sucks AB man. :/

It's never fun having to stay late to straighten out a mess that isnt yours, let alone not even get a thanks.

*Slides over the plate of Brownies to AB* Have one.

I'd give you a hug to... but that may be awkward *nods all manly like*