Off Topic Playground

I used to work from home as well and spent half of my working time (which I also charged for, heh) doing things other than work. So when I'd tell them that the job took 4 days I'd really be working no more than 3 of them. But then you try drawing, inking, drawing up blueprints or painting for 12 straight hours without 4 hours of breaks, lol!

OH yeah, and good afternoon all! Still in lots of paint, but a bit better than yesterday :)

I used to work from home as well and spent half of my working time (which I also charged for, heh) doing things other than work. So when I'd tell them that the job took 4 days I'd really be working no more than 3 of them. But then you try drawing, inking, drawing up blueprints or painting for 12 straight hours without 4 hours of breaks, lol!

OH yeah, and good afternoon all! Still in lots of paint, but a bit better than yesterday :)

hey path, you thought about applying for freelance work as an artist with Wyrd? As in the hiring thread?

If I could still hold a pen or pencil long enough then I would, but sadly my disability took hold of my writing hand a couple of years back and barely been able to draw or write since (takes about a minute for my hand to go in to spasm). Thankfully, I can still paint miniatures, as it's a different motion, but drawing is out of the question now :(

I'd love to do some work for Wyrd.

Well, I've killed the thread enough times before so it makes a change for someone else to be doing it:P

~Sets up a little camping area in the corner of the thread~

The Girls want a sleep out tonight so they can tell ghost stories after everyone has left and turned off the lights. Just remember to lock up the Monoliths or they'll just get drunk and trash the place again.

Edited by LonelyPath

Other than my arms being unable to completely extend, workout was good yesterday.

Meanwhile, I have so freaking many minis to prep, base, and undercoat, much less paint. Other than honoring my commitments to buy March and April pre-orders I won't be buying much for a while. Between the training and the trip in June that inspired it, my extra money is effectively spoken for.

Hope your daughter's wrist heals quickly, Shaper. Maybe a late-summer getaway in a few months instead?

*walks back into thread*

Hey look at this paper, apparently a train load of bacon was stolen....the guild are looking into it!

*looks at floor*

Why do I have the feeling Regnak has something to do with this? ;)

Suppose I'd better report it in then....

And good luck with the interview Fell....Chocobo, stop eating the evidence!!

*walks back into thread*

Hey look at this paper, apparently a train load of bacon was stolen....the guild are looking into it!

*looks at floor*

Why do I have the feeling Regnak has something to do with this? ;)

Suppose I'd better report it in then....

And good luck with the interview Fell....Chocobo, stop eating the evidence!!

But it's so tasty

Speaking of interviews, turns out I booked the wrong blasted hotel in stockholm for mine! The woman I want a job with had to point it out to me.

A good Way to impress, I thought...

Still, by the 26th she might have forgotten I'm a cretin!