Off Topic Playground

Being Productive

So I've been thinking, if it's possible for a Henchmen to cost 2 points

Joseph Watts

Outcast Henchmen

30mm Soulstone cost 2

Henchmen 12, Construct, Mechanical Dove, Arcanist, MS&U, Special Forces (Rogue Constructs)

Wk/Cg 10/- Ht 1 Wp 6 Ca 4 Df 6 Wd 5

Talents

Flight

Rogue Leader - The model may hire any Guild constructs or Arcanist constructs without Frozen or Smoldering heart. This model can be hire by Ramos

Flock Leader - This model may hire any number of mechanical Doves, these Mechanical Dove's hired by this model lose the totem Characteristic

Harmless

Soulstone infused - Any Construct within 3" gains Use Soulstone. Any Construct with 6" casting a spell may draw LOS and Range from this model instead

Spells

(1) Soulstone Flames

(CC:10/Rst: Df/Rg:6)

1/2/2. Blasts from this spell use 40mm bases and generate a damage 0/1/1. these blast are made from 30mm bases

Not too bad...just trying to win a load of Fisher Price toys on ebay!

Look in very good nick, most are what we are looking for anyway, so if we can get them cheaper great!!

And they are all plastic so i can always give them the scalding hot water cleaning/sterilising treatment lol!

Apart from that, day is good too!

Ugh! :(

Didn't get to sleep till near 09:00am.. and woke at 13:00 due to loud music from downstairs folk that lasted only 5mins but did the job of waking me....

Still got my last night to get through... its gonna be tough! :(

So.. hows you folks then?

Ugh! :(

Didn't get to sleep till near 09:00am.. and woke at 13:00 due to loud music from downstairs folk that lasted only 5mins but did the job of waking me....

Still got my last night to get through... its gonna be tough! :(

So.. hows you folks then?

*pays folks downstairs from Regnak*

Good job lads...

Hiya Greeno.....looking a bit bleary there! ;)

Woooo boy, the latest episode of The Walking Dead was beyond awesome, however, I think the Gothic Showgirls are a bit scared by it all.

~Points to them all huddled up in a corner looking scared and shaking~

After all the zombies movies I've forced them to watch and all those books I made them read you'd think they'd be more jaded by now :P

Going by the latest episode the finale next Sunday is going to be way beyond pure awesomeness!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Being Productive

So I've been thinking, if it's possible for a Henchmen to cost 2 points

Joseph Watts

Outcast Henchmen

30mm Soulstone cost 2

Henchmen 12, Construct, Mechanical Dove, Arcanist, MS&U, Special Forces (Rogue Constructs)

Wk/Cg 10/- Ht 1 Wp 6 Ca 4 Df 6 Wd 5

Talents

Flight

Rogue Leader - The model may hire any Guild constructs or Arcanist constructs without Frozen or Smoldering heart. This model can be hire by Ramos

Flock Leader - This model may hire any number of mechanical Doves, these Mechanical Dove's hired by this model lose the totem Characteristic

Harmless

Soulstone infused - Any Construct within 3" gains Use Soulstone. Any Construct with 6" casting a spell may draw LOS and Range from this model instead

Spells

(1) Soulstone Flames

(CC:10/Rst: Df/Rg:6)

1/2/2. Blasts from this spell use 40mm bases and generate a damage 0/1/1. these blast are made from 30mm bases

I like that, but Henchman 12!? YIKES!!!!

Also my Colette can take him meaning I like him even more since she can have him and 2 other 'sploding birds :P

Going by the latest episode the finale next Sunday is going to be way beyond pure awesomeness!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I like that, but Henchman 12!? YIKES!!!!

Also my Colette can take him meaning I like him even more since she can have him and 2 other 'sploding birds :P

It's sort of a joke. I want his totem to cost 12. So it cost more than he does

That coffee ready yet? Would kill for a cup!

Also contemplating uploading something I've been writing to the forum, but maybe I shouldn't embarrass myself that much!

go ahead and do it..no-one should smack you down. We are a friendly lot in the fiction forum and will give you constructive criticism if needed...

But you could have some fantastic work, and you'll never know unless you post it!

And the coffee and sarnies are ready!

Woohoo, sarnies! I tried to find bacon earlier, but my parents seem to have booby trapped the fridge. As soon as I opened it, a huge block of cheese hit me on the head...

Serves me right for visiting the family *wink*

I may well need the help with writing, I spent years learning to be a scientist and no one ever thought creative writing would be useful - bit of an oversight that! The fiction goes with some stuff I'm sculpting slowly, that's why I ended up writing it- helps to have a better feel for the character you're trying to get into putty.

Woohoo, sarnies! I tried to find bacon earlier, but my parents seem to have booby trapped the fridge. As soon as I opened it, a huge block of cheese hit me on the head...

Serves me right for visiting the family *wink*

I may well need the help with writing, I spent years learning to be a scientist and no one ever thought creative writing would be useful - bit of an oversight that! The fiction goes with some stuff I'm sculpting slowly, that's why I ended up writing it- helps to have a better feel for the character you're trying to get into putty.

sounds cool...will look forward to reading it and seeing the sculpt once you decide to share!