Off Topic Playground

I'd start as a studio associate... so... photographer and sales... plus a few other things I'm sure :)

I'm actually really excited... when I was in High School, I wanted to be a Photographer :)

How many people actually get to try to jobs they were interested in when they were kids?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got to work in a job I wanted to do as a kid,but then I was self employed, hard work and even harder to find work, but always worth it when doing something you love :)

Shame I can't do it anymore though, as I recently got offered a job from one of my old associates and it broke my heart to turn down that project. It was to be the lead character designer on a animated tv show (stupid FSHD messing up my hands so I can't draw, grr) :(

However, few people get to work in the field they wanted to when they were younger, I hope it goes well for you :)

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

And after seeing this weeks The Walking Dead all I can say is... NOOOOOOooooooooooo....!!!!!!

I'd start as a studio associate... so... photographer and sales... plus a few other things I'm sure :)

I'm actually really excited... when I was in High School, I wanted to be a Photographer :)

How many people actually get to try to jobs they were interested in when they were kids?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well, i wanted to be the queen...wasn't much chance of that!

;)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

that was a lie, by the way....

Please no. I haven't recovered from the last time.

Yay, my camera behaved long enough to snap a photo.

th_UnpaintedPandora.jpg

Looking great Steam....

And I can't believe you guys are that horrified about my costume!

*packs it all away again*

You guys can be sourpusses sometimes!

;)

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Thanks. Now I just need to find the time (and skill) to paint it.

You'll be fine!! And I see you have gone with the tendrils coming out of the box..that was one of my main gripes about the mini....

they didn't need to be that long really..

you're too tall for tights and a micro skirt Abs...

Micro skirt, yes...I need to be able to sit down lol! Tights are for wusses lol...bare legs or nothing!! ;)

I thought they were more mystical energy than tendrils. Like the escaping spirits in Ghostbusters.

True, true......I've been slimed!!

You do get tendrils of energy ;)

ABs, I don't care how you dress as long as you're comfy. However, I would have to join in and dress up as a showgirl so you're not alone :P

O.O Too much effort in a showgirl lol........ Too many ruffles!

Simply mentioning Pandora seems to bring madness.

Madness and uncontrollable vomiting at sights not meant to be witnessed.

I thought that was Zoraida... 0_o

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

ooo, Mako... this is your first -000 :) good luck ;):D

Who cares? It's all about the fishnets mate ;) lol

heh, I see you have plenty of experience there Lonely!

Countdown to post 25,000 begins....

tick tock tick tock....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

*gavomits*

Guys, please keep your clothes on...

well, we are, didn't specify which sex the clothes were more associated with though! ;)