Off Topic Playground

I'm alright. Work is steadily progressing onwards, lol. Had...seven? I think it was seven players for kicking off the local campaign Sunday. Managed to win my first game, and just about everyone got in their first game, including a Resser player where it was quite literally his first game of Malifaux lol.

What do I do. There's sod all jobs in science and I'm in a soul destroying job that's making me more depressed than I already am. I want to be a teacher but I'm still waiting to hear back.

Yeah.... that sucks balls. It's not easy being an adult.

Up before sunrise again. But refuse to leave my warm bed just yet.

Go back to sleep you fool!

But, accursed employment awaits!!

I wish I had sick days left, but alas, I will have to put on pants :(

Are they these so called 'duvet' days where ,if the workload allows, you are able to take a day off without recrimination?  It just seems a mad concept to me..If you are genuinely ill, fair enough..but to take a day off because you can't be bothered lol!

Would be interesting if they tried this concept in the UK..first day it came in, every body would call in!

That sucks Photo.. Sadly the only way I can help is lending an ear to your rants...

Morning abs.

Thanks, also its the last day for my teacher training references if I want to start training this year and I'm still waiting on my last reference.

Just for fun I got rejected for a PhD this morning. They wanted physical sciences or engineers not bio-scientists. =/

To all children out there: do banking. You need no skill or imagination and get paid loads. Might as well get paid a lot and be bored as opposed to being paid sod-all and being bored.

Thanks, also its the last day for my teacher training references if I want to start training this year and I'm still waiting on my last reference.

Just for fun I got rejected for a PhD this morning. They wanted physical sciences or engineers not bio-scientists. =/

To all children out there: do banking. You need no skill or imagination and get paid loads. Might as well get paid a lot and be bored as opposed to being paid sod-all and being bored.

Banking sucks too. I know someone in bio-science. Would you be willing to move to Berlin? I could ask her if they have positions free.

Banking sucks too. I know someone in bio-science. Would you be willing to move to Berlin? I could ask her if they have positions free.

Thanks but I have ex-family, friends and a girlfriend here. Also Ich nein sprakken der Germanian.

It also seems that sacrificing zombie midget gremlin hookers to Lord Chompy Bits has worked - my teaching reference came though at the last moment. *fingers crossed*

Banking sucks too. I know someone in bio-science. Would you be willing to mot's ve to Berlin? I could ask her if they have positions free.

Thanks but I have ex-family, friends and a girlfriend here. Also Ich nein sprakken der Germanian.

It also seems that sacrificing zombie midget gremlin hookers to Lord Chompy Bits has worked - my teaching reference came though at the last moment. *fingers crossed*

I hope it goes alright. :)