Off Topic Playground

Hi everyone,

Stuck home today, nursing either a sore neck or trap muscle (pretty sure it's the trap, now that I think about my past injuries again), and probably finishing a few models in the process.  How's everyone else's day so far?

I've only ever dated one guy that I didn't marry, and we're still friends.  I guess thats pretty lucky.

After my two previous relationships prior to my marriage, I didn't think I'd ever speak to either of them anymore.  But as time heals all wounds, I actually tried seeking them out at one point, if not out of curiosity, then at the very least hoping that they're doing well for themselves.  Managed to find both eventually, reached out to one, and actually arranged to have coffee with her one day.  It's funny how much people can grow over time.  We had a very pleasant time catching up and reminiscing about the things we did, places we'd gone, and the friends we had together.  Granted this was in college, and we hardly speak to much of our mutual friends from that time anymore, but it was nice knowing that she was doing well, and that she's happy.  I think what awed me the most about her was that despite how much time had passed, and how badly I took the break up at the time it happened, she seemed very sorry and remorseful for how it ended.  She even admitted that she probably treated me like shit a lot of the time *lol*.  In any case, it was fun catching up with her after all this time.  I'd like to think she was thankful for me seeking her out as well, judging from how pleasant our conversation went.

It's a shame that not all people who go through relationship problems can come back to this.  My other ex was a very jealous person, and after our relationship ended, and she found out I was dating again, it was pretty obvious she wasn't going to take it well.  Oh well, her fucking loss. :P

• Like 1

So random question. Dreamer's Manifest Nightmares allows him to summon any Minion or Enforcer Nightmare at a TN of 10 :mask :mask + model's SS cost. 

Teddy costs 11 SS, therefore TN 21

Dreamer's Ca is 6, therefore needs a 15 or higher

Red Joker is a 14

How are people summoning Teddy with Dreamer?!

Is there any way of bumping his Ca up?  I'm not familiar with Neverborn, but are there upgrades that do that for them?

So random question. Dreamer's Manifest Nightmares allows him to summon any Minion or Enforcer Nightmare at a TN of 10 :mask :mask + model's SS cost. 

Teddy costs 11 SS, therefore TN 21

Dreamer's Ca is 6, therefore needs a 15 or higher

Red Joker is a 14

How are people summoning Teddy with Dreamer?!

Widow Weaver? 

Requires 4 scrap/corpse to do it. New guy posted that his friend managed to summon a total of 4 Teddies in the first two turns. 

I want to question it, but no one else did, and I am probably missing something. 

Strange, I'm pretty sure 7's are Alps/Day Dreams, 9's Insidious Madness, 10's Stitched, 11's one of the twins and 12's is Coppellius (with suits obviously) Pretty sure Dreamer cannot summon Teddy

Requires 4 scrap/corpse to do it. New guy posted that his friend managed to summon a total of 4 Teddies in the first two turns. 

I want to question it, but no one else did, and I am probably missing something. 

Call him out!! Do it now!

I feel the same.

Also... has anyone already claimed name MC Tavish?

Strange, I'm pretty sure 7's are Alps/Day Dreams, 9's Insidious Madness, 10's Stitched, 11's one of the twins and 12's is Coppellius (with suits obviously) Pretty sure Dreamer cannot summon Teddy

It is Widow Weaver's upgrade Handbag:

(2) Create Teddy Bear (Ca 5 / TN: 16 :mask ): Discard any combination of 4 Corpse or Scrap Markers within 6" and LoS of this model to summon a Teddy into base contact with this model.

I feel the same.

Also... has anyone already claim name MC Tavish?

It is Widow Weaver's upgrade Handbag:

(2) Create Teddy Bear (Ca 5 / TN: 16 :mask ): Discard any combination of 4 Corpse or Scrap Markers within 6" and LoS of this model to summon a Teddy into base contact with this model.

Snippit from the post in question below

To make things short, he got a really strong hand and summoned 2 Teddies and 1 Stitched on the first turn followed by another Teddy and two Stitched on the second turn with Dreamer. On the third turn Widow Weaver summoned a Teddy and two more Wicked Dolls on the following turns.