Off Topic Playground

I was always like: "I don't want Nurse." And everybody was like: "Nurse with Zoraida is schnitzel!" And I was like: "She doesn't fit aesthetically."

Today I found out that there is Puppet Wars Unstitched model of Nurse, which I am now desperately trying to get along with few more models (Hooded Rider, Teddy...). Just imagine - Zoraida with nothing but Swampfiends and puppets.

Oh, I almost forgot... All hail Mother of Gupps!

I have metal Punk Zombie, Hooded Rider, Pandora, Executioner, and Sorrow from the original Puppet Wars

Well... the shipping from USA to Czech Republic would be... non-Schnitzel. You also didn't say: "All hail Mother of Gupps!" :D But thank you anyway :)

I tried eBay, quite pricey. But there is still chance that someone in my gaming community will have them. Nurse at least.

Well... the shipping from USA to Czech Republic would be... non-Schnitzel. You also didn't say: "All hail Mother of Gupps!" :D But thank you anyway :)

I tried eBay, quite pricey. But there is still chance that someone in my gaming community will have them. Nurse at least.

Wayland still has this in stock.

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/puppet-wars/15704-puppet-wars-pawns-3-booster?search_query=puppet+wars&results=4

Thank you :) but I would use only Nurse from that box and 20,7 GBP for that is bit too much.

If I will not get those models in my gaming community, I will just stick to the plan - finish Crew Box, finish Waldgeists, buy the rest of Neverborn Swampfiends (By the time I finish painting, they will be out. I paint like 1 model every 2 months.), then McTavish and probably Bayou Gators and then Iggy or Mysterious Emissary and Changelings.