Off Topic Playground

Yeah, that would make things difficult. My last phone had a crack in the screen that was tiny and not noticeable but knocked the power button loose, had to get a new phone anyway. Sign the contract, old phone works fine again for no reason. I now have another portable wifi hard drive (yay not Apple). 

I can upgrade in 2 months time, just have to put up with the fact that I can get glass in my ear at any time until then

@ Crush.. it would be the android version I would be interested in.  Next question.

What does the App do?  ie..is it worth it?

Yes it is worth it, crew creator, strat and scheme generator, summons lists, FAQ

the strat and scheme generator is my favorite part of that app!

For gen con, I'm getting Ulix and Dark Carnival.  I would really like the Crossroads 7 but not sure I can afford it.  Also getting the two decks, into the steam, and the new rulebook.

My hubby is getting Shen Long, and some other stuff, I don't even know anymore!

Picture the scene...Thursday morning 6 am UK time...

Deluge steps out of bed, and in a moment of weakness logs into the forums.  He sees the words Gencon, webstore active.....He blurrily clicks on a link and sees the shinies.

Somehow he comes around twenty minutes later, $200 worse off.

Picture the scene...Thursday morning 6 am UK time...

Deluge steps out of bed, and in a moment of weakness logs into the forums.  He sees the words Gencon, webstore active.....He blurrily clicks on a link and sees the shinies.

Somehow he comes around twenty minutes later, $200 worse off.

Ok where have you put the camera's?

• Like 1

My worst hangover order was a pizza, coke and a crane.

Don't throw a bobsled to a tree from the 7th floor is what I'm trying to say.

My worst drunk purchase was 2 Boxer puppies from Harrods in London. 12 years later my mother still loves them