Off Topic Playground

Costco is a wholesale store - everything is bought in bulk quantities. Need a gallon of mayonnaise? Fifty rolls of toilet paper? Eight liters of soda? You go to Costco. 

Kirkland is the "store brand" name

Interesting.

So it's for restaurants and such?

It's the mindset of shopping at Costco. No matter what, you will wind up buying something you really like, but in a quantity you know you will never consume in time. Though, if I were making breakfast smoothies every day, 5 lb of bananas and 5 lb of strawberries is one week. 

Go Kirkland, or Go Home! ;)

Who the hell wants a 32" pizza??  that's almost wider than my table!!

Oh sorry, you are in the US aren't you?  ;)

You're beginning to understand now!

I run an RPG, we order one pizza. At 2 slices each, that size, equivalent to everyone gets 3 slices. Logistics, man!!

*does math*

*does math again*

*does math again*

That cannot be healthy.

It was bad when we were doing this every week for about 4-5 months. Now we're lucky to even meet once every other month.

Silly life priorities... :P

It's been over a month, still only have 1 out of 4 characters made. Their fault, really. I keep telling them I am free every weekend and there's a lot of options that they need to actually see. No one wants to come over, yet they sit at home most of the time anyway.

My current DSA campaign has been postponed since my brother fell ill in May. Our date for September has recently been cancelled, so it looks like October is my next chance.

:(

My people are just lazy. I am looking for new people now.

Crush and I both work a full time job, just like every other person we game with. I'm also single father, who's time is dedicated to his son (when he's with me, which is about 50% of the time) and to the gym.

... And I still find the time to dedicate to meeting regularly on a monthly basis.

People aren't just lazy, but lack dedication/interest. A lot of "Oh, sure we'd be interested in playing" but when the time comes to throw dice, no one wants to commit.

I blame their non-gaming interests as well. :P