Off Topic Playground

Ugh... all of this medical stuff is getting so REAL lately. Seven days and basically I will know my future for the next year. Will I be having a kid? Even trying? Will I be having a hystorectomy? My Dr. said I'm going to have to have the full-open hystorectomy where I get laid up for over a month if it happens. Yuck! Especially since most hystorectomies can be done these days with a two week recovery time.

So much happening! Will I have more surgery? Chemo? Blargh!

Bests of wishes Viktoria! I hope it turns out allright.

But from my previous experiences, it can get very costly, very quick.

It's actually okay. If you go to Rome, I can give you some pointers what I did in March. Did a food tour which was awesome....

zFiend?

Where in Finland?

Well at the moment that plans are to visit friends in Stockholm for a few days before making the treck across the border into Finalnd to visit Turku and Lahti so may as well swing by Helsinki 

It's actually okay. If you go to Rome, I can give you some pointers what I did in March. Did a food tour which was awesome....

That would be greatly appreciated if it turns out that I go there, I have one eye on Sardinia and Sicily at the moment (as well as Venice)

Is that game still alive?

They did a Kickstarter and restarted it.

That would be greatly appreciated if it turns out that I go there, I have one eye on Sardinia and Sicily at the moment (as well as Venice)

Just let me know.

Well at the moment that plans are to visit friends in Stockholm for a few days before making the treck across the border into Finalnd to visit Turku and Lahti so may as well swing by Helsinki

Well if you fancy a game while here let me know! :)

• Like 1

haven't done any foreign travel since having my daughter, though we plan to go somewhere next year..she wants to go on a plane!

But Countries I have visited isn't that big, but I have visited them multiple times and in different areas!

Australia

Cyprus

Turkey

Greece

France

Egypt

Singapore

That's pretty much it lol

Doh!  And Italy!!

Well if you fancy a game while here let me know! :)

Will do, have to bring a limited crew with me as I'll be bringing some WHFB stuff for the other games and trying to see if I can get into a tournament while over there! Plus I get to annoy Swede's by standing really close to them!!