Off Topic Playground

I think just for thematics I'm going to take Legalese in every game. :D

"Hey you have -2 wp!" "Nah, we're good friends" 

Wait.. If Lucius activates within Dreamer's Pleasant Dreams aura he will heal. :D :D :D

He will? Neat.

Legalese is a good upgrade. Even if it does nothing, the opponent will think hard about attempting Schemes like Breakthrough or LitS.

I think just for thematics I'm going to take Legalese in every game. :D

"Hey you have -2 wp!" "Nah, we're good friends" 

Wait.. If Lucius activates within Dreamer's Pleasant Dreams aura he will heal. :D :D :D

Thats actually hilarious.

Similary, if you can make Lucius a nightmare somehow, he can pass off attacks from Lucius to himself. :P

Also one that I'd love to do at some point is play a game with Hazardous Terrain, with the opposing crew having Abuela and use Lucius to "Roll me closer dear" to push her into the Hazardous.

tumblr_lhm9okBzvn1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

EDIT: I just have the mental image of Lucius looking at that old woman in the wheelchair and pushing her in the Hazardous with his cane. :D 

Thats actually hilarious.

Similary, if you can make Lucius a nightmare somehow, he can pass off attacks from Lucius to himself. :P

Enemies cannot count him as friendly, just vice versa. Also, he may, he isn't forced to. And I don't know of a way to make some one a Nightmare. Would be super strong with Dreamer.

http://www.bases4war.com/shop/rivenstone-lipped-range/

I use those for Guild now. They are cheap, delivered superfast and I like the look of them. 

Those look pretty great.

Also one that I'd love to do at some point is play a game with Hazardous Terrain, with the opposing crew having Abuela and use Lucius to "Roll me closer dear" to push her into the Hazardous.

EDIT: I just have the mental image of Lucius looking at that old woman in the wheelchair and pushing her in the Hazardous with his cane. :D

Sounds very Lucius.

tumblr_lhm9okBzvn1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

I just realized that Collodi with Bag of Props can steal Defensive or Focus from a Lucius with Legalize. :P

That upgrade is so awesome.

I just realized that Collodi with Bag of Props can steal Defensive or Focus from a Lucius with Legalize. :P

That upgrade is so awesome.

How would he do that? It's the Lucius player who chooses if he wants to be friendly.

I went ahead to youtube and what the fuck.. Is there seriously a british movie about that with an american remake? About slapping someone's kid? What the hell? 

I don't know. I just found that scene, nothing more. Didn't look either.