Off Topic Playground

I'm going home.  Later everyone!

See you at five honey.  Did you know we were in a tornado warning last night?

Guess that explains the wind.

Anyhow... yeah... later!

Goodnight

I am a fan of Kreiger's van!  But a super huge Rush fan.  They are my most beloved band, followed by Sonata Arctica.  In the last five years, the only concerts I have been to are both of those.  :P  I'm going to see Rush again on Sunday!

I am a fan of Kreiger's van!  But a super huge Rush fan.  They are my most beloved band, followed by Sonata Arctica.  In the last five years, the only concerts I have been to are both of those.   :P  I'm going to see Rush again on Sunday!

Saw Rush once. Excellent show. Last month saw Elton John in Vegas and that was, by the, the greatest show ever. Dude is unreal live.

When Elton John came here a few years ago, the cheapest you could get tickets for was $400!!  Needless to say, I did not go.

Yeah, tickets were expensive ($200/per, up in the balcony). But it was wife's 30th bday and it's on her bucket list. And given that at his age and the amount of drugs he's done, he could kick the proverbial bucket at any moment sooooo we took the plunge. Totally worth it. Plus got a long weekend in Vegas, so, extra win!

Yeah, tickets were expensive ($200/per, up in the balcony). But it was wife's 30th bday and it's on her bucket list. And given that at his age and the amount of drugs he's done, he could kick the proverbial bucket at any moment sooooo we took the plunge. Totally worth it. Plus got a long weekend in Vegas, so, extra win!

They started out like $53 at the venue, but stupid ticket master bought them all up!