Off Topic Playground

We have nothing. :P

I think you are wrong. Molly/Necromachine can give out Blackblood, every hench/enforcer/master can take Necrotic Preparations, Jaakuna gives a lot of AoE, Unnerving Aura fits the bill as long as Collette stays put, Rouge Necromancy can blast away,  Onryo, Sybelle, Nicodem, and Crooked men too!

I think you are wrong. Molly/Necromachine can give out Blackblood, every hench/enforcer/master can take Necrotic Preparations, Jaakuna gives a lot of AoE, Unnerving Aura fits the bill as long as Collette stays put, Rouge Necromancy can blast away, Onryo, Sybelle, Nicodem, and Crooked men too!

Sshhh! We have nothing.

I think you are wrong. Molly/Necromachine can give out Blackblood, every hench/enforcer/master can take Necrotic Preparations, Jaakuna gives a lot of AoE, Unnerving Aura fits the bill as long as Collette stays put, Rouge Necromancy can blast away,  Onryo, Sybelle, Nicodem, and Crooked men too!

Pffft... that's for girls! Lazarus + Autofire = WIN! :D

• Like 1

AH, of course! Didn't think of ol'Lazy!

Zfiend, do you remember when I killed 5-6 Mindless Zombies with Laza? x) Fun times...

I'll never forget our Vassal game...

Shenlong "Haha! You will never kill me with Def +5!!"

Bishop "I choose to attack your Wp with 2 Flurries"

Shenlong "Shit...."

:D

• Like 1

I'll never forget our Vassal game...

Shenlong "Haha! You will never kill me with Def +5!!"

Bishop "I chose to attack your Wp with 2 Flurries"

Shenlong "Shit...."

:D

Bishop is the game's number one a-hole. It was a though one for Shenlong. He tried to snatch Reactivate from Tara, which he really couldn't........

Bishop is the game's number one a-hole. It was a though one for Shenlong. He tried to snatch Reactivate from Tara, which he really couldn't........

He's the King of Malifaux and don't you forget it! ;)

Yeah I was really worried about that until I read how Tara's reactivate works. I'll admit I did have a pretty smug grin on my face when I realized your plan wasn't going to work :D

• Like 1

We are actually talking malifaux on topic in the off-topic thread...

Just reminiscing on how we royally trashed each other on Vassal that's all. Nothing could be as bad as my first game on Vassal with zFiend though. His Pandora blocked his entire crew bar one model inside a building for the entirety of the first turn. The only reason one model could get out was because it was incorporeal... Priceless! :D

We are actually talking malifaux on topic in the off-topic thread...

I thought this was a free-flowing conversation that occasionally touches on mature subjects... one of them being Malifaux ^^

He's the King of Malifaux and don't you forget it! ;)

Yeah I was really worried about that until I read how Tara's reactivate works. I'll admit I did have a pretty smug grin on my face when I realized your plan wasn't going to work :D

Haha, I might revise my position and say that you are the biggest A-hole in Malifaux MD xD

Today is anal day though.

This always makes me think of CatDog the old cartoon. I always wonders which end eats and which end, well... you know :D

Link for those that may not remember or be aware of CatDog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CatDog

The original Human(???) Centipede?

Today is anal day though.

Haha... you are the worse!

• Like 2