Off Topic Playground

Evening everyone, how goes?

Actually, it's quite early in the morning in Europe. Still somewhat under the weather but it gets better. I'm trying to get some things done today, let's see how I'll manage.

My condoleances to you then.

I could understand your attitude if I wasn’t marrying an awesome girl who from time to time kicks my Guild butt with her Ophelia crew. But since I am, no condolences needed. It will be awesome.

Also, you'll have the forum all for yourselves while I am on honeymoon, so the condolences might better be directed at all the other guys here, not to speak of the poor poor Mods.

:D

Try MythicFox. I'd like to see the results. ;)

MythicFox would be an ideal target but only if we can steal that spangly hat and mod hammer of his. Then we are good to go! 

Wait... if MythicFox has a BIG hat and BIG hammer does that make him king of the Bayou? That or Taelor and Som'er have been up to something VERY disturbing! My only thought now is that MythicFox is the offspring of a twisted Oucast Gremlins love affair! :D

No, for mine own. It's the one point on my to-do list that I've continuously delayed.

I feel your pain. I'm getting married in June this year. I'd be lying if I said panic hasn't totally set in at this point! 

MythicFox would be an ideal target but only if we can steal that spangly hat and mod hammer of his. Then we are good to go! 

Wait... if MythicFox has a BIG hat and BIG hammer does that make him king of the Bayou? That or Taelor and Som'er have been up to something VERY disturbing! My only thought now is that MythicFox is the offspring of a twisted Oucast Gremlins love affair! :D

Brain bleach, BRAIN BLEACH!

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I'm getting married in June this year. I'd be lying if I said panic hasn't totally set in at this point! 

Congratulations. Panic is over for me now. Now I'm just standing around, looking at all the things I've organized, and waiting for it to happen. I don't know what to do with my hands, though. Feel kind of dazed all the time.

Little pointer: Get the suit sorted out early. Mine is taking forever.

Congratulations. Panic is over for me now. Now I'm just standing around, looking at all the things I've organized, and waiting for it to happen. I don't know what to do with my hands, though. Feel kind of dazed all the time.

Little pointer: Get the suit sorted out early. Mine is taking forever.

Thanks! I had to meet with the registrar on Saturday so it's all become a lot more real. For the most part everything is sorted for me and the Mrs. It's just a case of tying a few loose ends and paying people when they want their money. 

Brain bleach, BRAIN BLEACH!

Yes!!! I think I've broken PraetorDragoon! :D