Off Topic Playground

Its my first tournament, I'm excited!

I've been having a great time planning it, etc. Excited for the turn out.

Our Malifaux tuesdays at our store have went from non-existant to ten people, so thats exciting for me as well!

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

I realized I just said "excited" three times.

No she's hissy. And is 'afraid' of her food. I would like if it was possible to breed one with the temperament of a cat but their brains aren't developed enough (more of a clump of ganglia than a brain). They don't seem to have much of a long term memory either which even a goldfish has.

No, I really did enjoy a lot of those, especially from season two on. Once Asohka finally got her character development in gear she was a lot of fun. Highlight of that series was definitely Obi-wan Kenobi, of British wit. Especially any scenes of him and Ventriss, just full on snark-war flirting.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

It's the ratty mobile!

I need to start working out. I'm getting old and fat these days.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Ratty>> What brings you out tonight?? I don't usually see you much down here in the OTT thread. Social visit?,... or is somebody in trouble??? *grin*