Off Topic Playground

I remember meeting you omen! Though I failed to realise it for most of the conversation, embarrassingly. I was enjoying the chat too much to stop and ask...

My favorite part of the con was seeing peoples faces once I told them who I was on the forums. Some of those moments were so funny, perhaps next year I'll wear a hidden camera and post them after the con.

Hopefully for those I talked with I was able to show that I am not as much of an ass as I seem on here at times. I really did enjoy talking with so many of the community both new and old.

Those are some pretty sweet costumes.

2015 would certainly allow time to prepare, save up, and maybe come up with a costume or something of my own. Maybe taelor....

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

And yes mako. Just a little stressful. I was about to start yelling for mom and dad to get out to the car when she answered.

And for the people who aren't on Facebook...Nox (eatenbypotchky) and his cousins as Seamus and Rotten Belles. And then me in the middle ruining the shot of the girls' awesome outfits.

1172327_10152157873900031_1530958692_o.jpg

You must have taken this early in the day as each time they circled one of them seemed to lose their heels. Eatenbypotchky does such an amazing job with his cosplay. Was hoping to see the Collodi costume again this year as it was so well executed and creepy.

Woo, I made a pair of wire legs, so tonight wasn't just sitting in a chair feeling worn out!

Think I'll start looking at the practicalities of making the costume I'm interested in doing over the next week or so. It's nice to be able to have a brief moment where my project list can have a reshuffle.

Wonder what Nox will come up with next year to top this one...?

I was thinking more in terms of multiple obscene gestures,... but that works too *grin*

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Well,.. chatting is good enough.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Plus you guys can show me all your swag

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Anyways,.. g'night guys. I'll chat at ya more tomorrow.

And I've really only got the Kenshin head left to do at this point. I just gotta decide on happy eyes, or angry eyes kenshin,... and which hairstyle I want.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

*poofs away for the night*

I'll be at Deathwatch and pizza night. My swag is as follows

Online: Viks & Rasputina, arsenal decks, Miss Step

In Person: Scourge Mega Army, Desolator, DZC rules, Witchling Stalker promo, Tara, Miss Step, 2 boxes Death Marshals, more arsenal boxes, M2E book, Infinity Anaconda, More Infinity Bikes, Infinity Art Book + Model, Promo model from Infinity Bootleg, Smash Up +2 expansions, DZC battlefield terrain.

Also a firefly ship model for my friend

Webmonkey- do angry eyes, paint them yellow. That's what happens in that outfit when he decides he wants to kill someone.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

And...I forgot the liquid green stuff. >.> Crap. Tonight was supposed to be about getting these models ready for priming when I get home and getting on toward painting tomorrow...