Off Topic Playground

Of course enough for that. What would be the point otherwise? I got: Vanessa, Sue, Witchling Handler, Snow Storm, Willie and the Pathfinder+traps box. $103 in total so $113 after postage. Loads of nice models I wanted plus the lady steamborg.

Lol, Duh..Of course there wouldn't be apoint otherwise..lack of sleep has me forgetting that you only ordered old models (that could be got for less in the UK) and that you were in the UK too!

Well, i feel silly now...

Anyway should have guessed you'd only be doing it for the lted ed mini..it is a finger waggler after all!!

She doesn't look like she can waggle her fingers very quickly!

Morning folks, how's the fun? I've had very little sleep, as has Ed, and we have a day of writing seminars and afternoon shopping...

cool..Well, drink lots of coffee and eat lots of chocolate..you should stay awake long enough then!

Glad you guys are having fun....we are all happy for you (hides jealous face! )

So on top of getting everything from the store I managed to sneak over to the Guild of Harmony site to get Dorathy for a female Hans and then Karick-Dar, Apprentice for something else to paint which is different that what I've been doing for a while.

Also I want to make a big scenic base for him as a display piece

It's big, but not enough to justify that much of a shipping increase in my mind. I get that shipping to Australia is more expensive, but it makes no sense to jack it up so high for a book.

Am I wrong to think our postal system is relatively easy to handle compared to most?

So my lady is getting into Malifaux, and is a big Adventure Time fan.

So I had an idea:

I have alt sculpt floaty Raspy, but we both hate the look of ice gamin.

So we are going to sculpt up a bunch of Gunters and have penguin proxies as ice gamin.

post-12511-13911930563868_thumb.jpg

Ice Queen Raspy and her little Gunters.

What do you all think?

Excedrin, it cures... Almost all headaches. I have had a couple migraines it didn't work on.

Depends on who you are, yeah. I need to drop a couple of Sumatriptan or my migraines force me into a dark soundless closet to sleeplessly wait out the pounding. Advil and excederine and such all just seem to exacerbate the issue.

So I had an idea:

So we are going to sculpt up a bunch of Gunters and have penguin proxies as ice gamin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14986[/ATTACH]

What do you all think?

Genius

So I had an idea:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14986[/ATTACH]

What do you all think?

Love it! That's good thinking right there.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Sorry to hear excedrine doesn't work for you. I hate taking medicine, about the only time I will is a migraine or broken bone. Allergy mess don't count.