Off Topic Playground

Sorry, Mako, can't see it at work.

You going to keep it or sell it, Ed?

Still need to make that KoW travel set- half-sized units measured and cut on some sort of cardstock or maybe foamcore sheets, with the appropriate unit picture on them, plus some terrain done in a similar fashion. Run the game in centimeters instead of inches, and bam- easily portable Kings of War game.

Oh, I'm keeping all of it. Just not starting anything new. I've only got a few things for Eldar, might sell those, but we'll see.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

And, for some odd reason, it doesn't feel half as weird doing 40k versus fantasy. Sure, a whole bunch of those models are just wound markers, but at least people will see them, unlike the models in row three of a ranked unit.

Debating what to do next. Stones or leather I think.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Should probably wash up first lol. Ad maybe go find chocolate.

How's things pre-work?

Not too bad. We've been working on getting the new Tivo setup that my mom picked up in New England. Thinking I'll bring along Garryth tonight, get him assembled (yay for three part models), primed and start working on the new color scheme to try.

What random downpours? It's been dry and pleasant here all evening...

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Ahh, three parts. I'm looking forward to maybe getting archangel, and his twenty parts. Lol

Excuse to hang out with the chill animals and throw people asking why the animals arent DOING anything to the lions? Sold.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Clarity Edit: the people complaining were adults, not little kids who didnt know better.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Clarity Edit: the people complaining were adults, not little kids who didnt know better.