Off Topic Playground

It will be nice if they do! I may put some feelers out tomorrow on the trading forum on here.

Ebay doesn't seem to have any for sale on there so I can't see the going price ...

But there was a thread asking for offers above £50 -60 and they went within an hour...maybe it was a one off but who knows?

Yeah, I don't mind caster kill, it's a great exercise in tactical mind stretching, but it also gets old after a while. And I'll definitely keep you informed about any scenarios we do.

If they handled it like Contain Power in Malifaux, i.e. caster kill gets you victory points, but doesn't guarantee the win on its own, I'd be much more likely to play. If the demo I played is any indication, losing your caster is bad enough, and if you can somehow pull out the victory anyway, you've earned it.

I drew another game of Kings of War this weekend. My all Werewolf list narrowly won on points (895 to 790), but you have to win by a 20% margin to be considered a victory. Apparently my regular opponent and I are pretty evenly matched, because I think he's beaten me twice, I've beaten him once, and we've drawn the rest.

Old-fashioned situps- tailbone-breaking fun!

Despicable Me 2 was a fun watch.

I was actually cheated out of bacon today- ordered a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich, but the poor woman behind the counter was overwhelmed. She just started at the snack bar a week ago, so I didn't get upset. I wasn't charged for bacon I never got, so it could've been worse.

I actually don't mind sit ups. I always feel really good after a core workout. almost as good as I do after I go dancing.

I still haven't seen DM2. I'll have to watch it when itcomes out.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

That's too bad that you were cheated out of bacon. Nice of you not to get mad at the poor girl though!

Crunches and other ab work I'm cool with....well, okay, I freaking hate doing them, but they have to be done. I just don't like situps- they aren't good for my back.

I think you'll like it, even if it's not quite as fresh plot-wise. It does have the best hat idea in the world in it. I won't spoil it for you.

Well, based on the clouds, it's prepping to storm, just not ready to do it yet. Ah well. Actually managed to get some writing down last night, not a ton, but still...progress is good, lol. It's really odd trying to figure out body language for a bird.