Off Topic Playground

Woo, I return from an evening of risk legacy (which I won by a reckless and deranged gamble, running a line of troops from the heavily fortified Australia/middle east area right up to Greenland) and more mobikes.

I had a metal frame between me and the road, though if we tipped too far sideways it wasn't *grin*

Also, shine, I bought tokaido so we're good for gaming that. Turns out there are some tiny score counter pieces the S+L version didn't have lol

Foolishly, my two opponents decided not to go there, so I filled it up then spread out. Saw my chance and gambled. Got very lucky...

Also, because it's legacy, what we did has a permanent effect on the board, I have a city in aus now that I named and can only be used by me at game start, and Greenland has an ammo shortage that weakens defenders. Quite fun to see how it will all play out over another dozen games.

How's life tonight?

You're a ways past it. Tom Baker is the 4th Doctor. Matt's the 11th. later series frequently reference the classic series. I'm quite enjoying seeing the originals. especially Davros and Scaro, and the very first Daleks. This series of episodes is called Genesis of the Daleks. I'm currently on part 5