Off Topic Playground

You guys get so many more days off than we do- if it weren't for the holidays some folks would be lucky to get five days total including sick days.

And yet there are some who think American working stiffs still get too many days off.

There I am, back in the Malifaux threads, foolishly attempting to make a point that Seamus and Nicodem could probably use a bit of a lift compared to other masters. Why do I bother?

I can sum it up thusly: if I just want to cause mayhem, I play one of those two. If I want to win, I play Rasputina. I have far fewer games with her than Nico, yet I tend to fare far better...

Yeah, but all those bank holidays and things come out of that holiday allowance usually in the UK, whereas you guys count them as separate right?

Not that you don't still get shafted royally in terms of holiday time, but we do count it differently to make sure its nice and confusing *grin*

Mind you, being a post doc in Canada, they don't count you as a student but you're also not an employee, so you have no holiday rights. You can beg your boss to let you take some, but you don't get any officially. So I now know the feeling of no rest for the wicked!

Ahh, the main forum. It's like a scab at times, you know you shouldn't mess with it because it can only make things worse, but somehow you cant resist scratching it...

I try to stick to here and my WIP thread these days. And other WIPs as long as there aren't any big egos around them lol.

A senor massacre from Infinity

Is there a version with a beard and walking stick called senior massacre?

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Oh and Ed, I'm hoping I can get a new update to you on the weekend. And read yours too!

I get a nice amount of time off , a perk for working in a public school , I get all the school and Jewish holidays plus 5 weeks in the summer !

That model makes a great deadpool !

I think it would be awesome if Wyrd made an online tool and app for there rpg to make it easy to play over the web . I think it would open up the player base by a ton . I used to play 4th ed with a group online . It was great being busy with family and my other games being able to role play from home was great !