Off Topic Playground

Howdy all. About to jump on Space Marine exterminatus mode... Path get xBox live and be one of those robe wearing marines! :D

Anyone up for some online play?

Aye, I keep meaning to get Gold so I can play online. I'll do it one of these days I swear! (BTW feel free to add me on Xbox if you like, I'm on there as EddyFilth). Was playing the FFXIII2 demo last night, they've fixed someof the things I didn't like in the first FFXIII at least and it looks fun, if damn challenging if you're not leveled up enough! Now if only I could get passed the boss at the end of disc 2 of FFXIII, I've been stuck on him for about a year now!

As for robed marines, you know a guy is tough when he jumps out of the bath, puts on his roes, gets a gun and marches off to war. Not sissy power armour for Dark Angels! :D

Also, good find on those Escher! I still have my gang somewhere, I keep meaning to flesh it out more with models from other ranges.

I've currently been commissioned to paint Constance Blaze for someone so that's taking up my painting time right now (and proving to be a pain with all those teeny tiny details all over the frakking model!) and it's a interesting challenge. he gave me a set paint scheme, I just with he'd not given the model a white undercoat first, very wrong undercoat for armour and purple cloth, grr. Wuld have also made underpainting possible for that scheme (purple inks and washes never set right on a white background... Eddy's Art Tips #4324141).

Also hoping to get my Ice Gamins painted soon to. They've been on a shelf undercoated for a few months now.

Cheers Reg, will add ye back when I hop on the the Xbox later ;)

Will have to check out what games you've got. I'm a nosy bugger like that, always seeing what people have been playing, heh.

If you look at mine you'll notice that there's a good few among them that contain zombies... heh.

Edited by LonelyPath

~Kicks Steam out of the We Don't Play Skyrim club~

And here I was about to make you vice president :(

~Looks at the time~

Right, time to head off and do stuff. I was about to do more painting on that Constance blaze, but it's just gone almost as dark as it normally is a 5pm outside... yep, it's gone VERY dark and it's not even 2pm. No painting just yet then, so watching more Harold Lloyd on dvd and playing on Xbox it is ;)

I was always up front about my goals. It's not that I didn't want to play it. I was just being good and putting it off a while to clear some other games.

After finishing 3 other games I'd got at or before Christmas I allowed myself to get it. No regrets.

:) Welcome to the Skyrim club! :) Spent a long time playing that. Completed everything now though so waiting on some DLC goodness :D