Off Topic Playground

umm... I know NOTHING About pokemon.... but I like the pictures I found on growlithe... And the descriptions are accurate

GrowlitheNumber: 058Type: FireEvolves from: NoneEvolves into: Arcanine

Growlithe (ガーディ, Gādi?, Gardie), called Flamie in the beta version, is known as the Puppy Pokémon. It has bright orange fur with black stripes. Its belly, tail, and fluff on top of its head are a cream color. Unlike its evolution, Growlithe has two claws on its forefeet, and its paw pads are brown (instead of pink). Growlithe are very friendly,[7] but protective of its territory, and will bark and bite to repel intruders.[8] If it smells something wrong, it will howl to force it out.[9] They are brave, and will fearlessly stand up to bigger foes.[10] It is loyal to its trainer, protecting them from harm.[11] Growlithe has a superb sense of smell, not forgetting any scent. It can determine the emotions of other living things.[12]

Growlithe appears in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad! as a one of the selectable player characters. Growlithe first appeared in the anime in The Flame Pokémon-athon. This Puppy Pokémon showed up when Ash was making an attempt to attack a herd of Tauros while at a Pokémon Ranch. James had a pet Growlithe named Growlie when he was a child. He left it behind when he ran away from home at a young age. Growlithe and its evolved form have also been used as police dogs by Officer Jenny. In Pokémon Adventures, Blaine is seen to have a Growlithe, which he uses to track the smell given off by the cloth fragments William took from a frozen form of Red at Mt. Moon.