Off Topic Playground

Yep, I also want those Doxies, but for my Molly crew!

I'll send the pirate cats in now!

~Sends the pirate cats in and waits patiently... they eventually come back with haunted expressions~

Seems the staff were having a nude day... sorry Abs, just just couldn't get close enough to the models.

You need someone with brains.. who can think up great plans... whos small and can move with speed... whp happens to be green...

*Puff Puff*

*Adjusts monocle*

Yep, I also want those Doxies, but for my Molly crew!

I'll send the pirate cats in now!

~Sends the pirate cats in and waits patiently... they eventually come back with haunted expressions~

Seems the staff were having a nude day... sorry Abs, just just couldn't get close enough to the models.

Never mind....nice try!

Yeah... and the rest! :D I thought it would have been one of the first pages of the thread.... yeah:

Abs: Enforcing his weird brand of Justice since year 1. :D

*Puff* *Puff*

hey, at least I'm experienced! ;)

And same for me too (1975 like Abs... we're twins yanno) ;)

Reg, you're not posh so you're fooling no one with that pipe :P

You must be the dark half.... ;)

Maelstrom tend to dispatch pre-orders when they get the stock (I've had a codex off them 3 or 4 days before release before now) and are pretty good for their pre-orders (unlike Walyland who sent one of my pre-orders out 2 months after release with no apology what-so-ever, grr). So it is likely a 29th release, but they sent it out when they normally would (when the stock arrives).

Ah... so the perfect time for some rebellion?!

*Puffs on pipe and thinks*

Just because Fell isn't on full battery, doesn't mean the rest of us arent't......and we do all fancy a bacon sarnie...

He earned it via that special project.... code-name P-I-T-Y! :D

Yup.... Promote Integrity and Terminate You!!

;)