Off Topic Playground

ABs, you'll be waiting a very long time for that blubber. The Japanese fishing team I sent out to get it were all arrested.

Already watching tv you say? Get her watching The Walking Dead (I think everyone should be watching it regardless of age) :D

~Has my showgirls sit Princess on the pink throne and tuck her in with a hot water bottle, a big bowl of sweeties and the latest episode of The Walking Dead~

Edited by LonelyPath

ABs, you'll be waiting a very long time for that blubber. The Japanese fishing team I sent out to get it were all arrested.

Already watching tv you say? Get her watching The Walking Dead (I think everyone should be watching it) :D

~Has my showgirls sit Princess on the pink throne and tuck her in with a hot water bottle, a big bowl of sweeties and the latest episode of The Walking Dead~

Awh thanks hun, would you like some sweeties??

Already watching tv you say? Get her watching The Walking Dead (I think everyone should be watching it regardless of age) :D

Lol, she is in the room when we watch things like smallville, supernatural etc but we don't let her actually watch them!

Don't want to give her nightmares...

though she does seem to have a crush on Jensen Ackles..as if she glimpses him she goo goos at the screen!

Lol, she is in the room when we watch things like smallville, supernatural etc but we don't let her actually watch them!

Don't want to give her nightmares...

though she does seem to have a crush on Jensen Ackles..as if she glimpses him she goo goos at the screen!

*growls* tell her hes OFF LIMITS... that guy is MINE!!!! *growls*

*growls* tell her hes OFF LIMITS... that guy is MINE!!!! *growls*

lol, i think by the time shes old enough to be let anywhere near boys..he'll be ancient!

So he's still all yours Princess...

she goos at quite a lot of people on tv...i think its just the shiny images lol...it was Holly Valance on strictly on Saturday!!

it is my personal belief that children of geeks (Whether they are Medieval reenactors, RPG players, Mini Players, SciFi/Fantasy fans or what have you) are DOOMED to be geeks... For all time...

Which in my opinion is a good thing... although... they will resent us... when they're teens... for making them SO uncool haha... they'll thank us alter I think... :)

it is my personal belief that children of geeks (Whether they are Medieval reenactors, RPG players, Mini Players, SciFi/Fantasy fans or what have you) are DOOMED to be geeks... For all time...

Which in my opinion is a good thing... although... they will resent us... when they're teens... for making them SO uncool haha... they'll thank us alter I think... :)

heh, she stands no chance with us as parents..dad's an accountant, moms a Librarian! and we are both sci-fi geeks..and I love tabletop games and comics too lol..

lol, i think by the time shes old enough to be let anywhere near boys..he'll be ancient!

So he's still all yours Princess...

she goos at quite a lot of people on tv...i think its just the shiny images lol...it was Holly Valance on strictly on Saturday!!

Hrm.... *stops growling and feels fondly towards Lily now* i know how she feels i love shiny things too! :D

Princess, I took some sweeties before I gave you the bowl, but I did make sure the girls didn't steal any, they have a real sweet tooth and you'd end up with just a empty bowl :P

ABs, I believe that children only become scared of things we make them to be afraid of. We instill fear in children ;)

Fell... geeks and nerds are the best kind or person! :D

~Gets the girls to drag Jensen Ackles into the thread to give Hayzel and massage~

Princess, I took some sweeties before I gave you the bowl, but I did make sure the girls didn't steal any, they have a real sweet tooth and you'd end up with just a empty bowl :P

ABs, I believe that children only become scared of things we make them to be afraid of. We instill fear in children ;)

Fell... geeks and nerds are the best kind or person! :D

~Gets the girls to drag Jensen Ackles into the thread to give Hayzel and massage~

Ahem! Jensen doesnt have to be dragged anywhere!! He LOVES me :) because im awesome and if he doesnt i will kill him :P

I really want my Pat though :( *sighs*

Princess, are you saying that a fluffy blanket (that's pink), a hot water bottle (that's also pink and fluffy), a HUGE bowl of sweeties (which may be pink), The Walking Dead AND Jensen Ackles giving you a massage whilst wearing a "I <3 Hayzel" shirt isn't enough?!

LOL!

Not really, it needs to have Pat giving me kisses and hugs. :) then that would be the best ever!

ahaha you can try, but she has the ability to pull them out of thin air, much like myself :D

Heh, Best get the Guild brainwashing into gear then.....

Princess, are you saying that a fluffy blanket (that's pink), a hot water bottle (that's also pink and fuzzy), a HUGE bowl of sweeties (which may be pink), The Walking Dead AND Jensen Ackles giving you a massage whilst wearing a "I <3 Nekima" shirt isn't enough?!

LOL!

You should know, princess is never satisfied...without her Pat.

hmmm..that sounds rather rude...