Off Topic Playground

*steps out of Shaper's Shadow, walks over to the coffee monolith and lays down under the spigot; she turns it slightly so there's a slow drizzle and starts gulping down the hot coffe*

I was fine ALL weekend... not too tired... even when out Saturday night... and Monday morning rolls around and I don't even want to get out of bed >_<

Bless you!

I'm alright... distracted... I have a Tourney this weekend 0_0

As the TO, I have decided they will have shared Strats, and their schemes have to come from a pool... and they can only be used once (as per Gaining Grounds)... so I'm putting that stuff together... then I'm gonna do some NB research... gonna try to learn some synergies for when I finally start to run 'Dora >_<

Some more floorboard bases are always useful. Sadly I already bought a bunch or I'd be taking them off your hands, lol!

Okay, watched The Walking Dead S02E02 and it was.... ZOMG OMG WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Not to sure about 1 cast member since I see the character being played by a guy that was a zombie last week (that guy playing the zombie looked just like the character in the comic!), but still damn excellent all round.

If I'm really good, can I have the rest of the season now?

It better not be the 13 cans of spinach and half a tonne of whale blubber like you tried to get out of me for that Miss Pack :P lol

Still waiting for that blubber.....

Lol cant be bothered to work if im honest i feel like crap and should have stayed at home. :(

Know the feeling, though i don't feel like crap...just bored.

Hows lily doing, you know i like my updates?! whats new with her?

Well, she is definitely becoming more aware of everything now...likes to sit up (supported) and watch people...or TV!

And she'll play peek a boo for a bit, but gets bored easily!

And she has got really good at Baby talk and chuckling!

Growing fast, and still cute...will try and get an updated pic soon!

Well, she is definitely becoming more aware of everything now...likes to sit up (supported) and watch people...or TV!

And she'll play peek a boo for a bit, but gets bored easily!

And she has got really good at Baby talk and chuckling!

Growing fast, and still cute...will try and get an updated pic soon!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I <3 Babies atm... I really want one for my own. :) But i know i have to wait so will continue to feed my hamster its water (as it wont drink on its own) and will keep putting my teddy to bed with me :) yaaaaaaaaaaay babiesssssss

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I <3 Babies atm... I really want one for my own. :) But i know i have to wait so will continue to feed my hamster its water (as it wont drink on its own) and will keep putting my teddy to bed with me :) yaaaaaaaaaaay babiesssssss

*warns Pat*

And your hamster won't drink water if left to its own devices...is it mad?

And how do you feed it...dropper?

sounds like a mad hamster...are you sure he doesn't just drink whilst you sleep lol?